Allure

Baded

Hello everyone, this is for folks that have been on the AOS, and them only! What is the one thing you would not miss if you went on the AOS again?

OK, anyone else want to comment go ahead, I was just kidding about the "them only" part. Just in case it matters the eastern cruise. Thanks everyone and have fun!

:D

:rolleyes:

What they said plus Blue Planet. That is my favorite show of all. Hairspray is also wonderful. The Concierge Lounge, if you are qualified (GS or higher or D+ or higher) is spectacular. Go for breakfast and lunch. Great view, great service. Free beer and wine at lunch. Also great happy hour.

Take a walk through Central Park at night and have a romantic after-dinner drink. We did it when the Cello/Violin were playing. VERY Romantic!

Lot's of other stuff too. In fact do at least B2B or you won't get to do it all!

What they said plus Blue Planet. That is my favorite show of all. Hairspray is also wonderful. The Concierge Lounge, if you are qualified (GS or higher or D+ or higher) is spectacular. Go for breakfast and lunch. Great view, great service. Free beer and wine at lunch. Also great happy hour.

Take a walk through Central Park at night and have a romantic after-dinner drink. We did it when the Cello/Violin were playing. VERY Romantic!

Lot's of other stuff too. In fact do at least B2B or you won't get to do it all!

Hairspray plays on the Oasis. Chicago plays on the Allure. Otherwise, what they said :)

There's two places I wouldn't miss and they both involve food. The first is IZUMIS. I love Japanese food! The second is SAMBA GRILL. Didn't get a chance to sample everything because we were too full! Next time I'll prepare!

Elvis

Archived