Who has stayed in Cabin C753?

bling19572010

I have Cabin C753 booked on the Emerald for sailing the Southern Caribbean on December 9 - 19 and would like to know the pros and cons of this room and if you enjoyed staying in this cabin? Thank you!

We were in C752 (opposite side) for 20 days in 2010 - Eastern & Southern Caribbean. Great cabin, large deck with a view of the wake and of course both sides of the ship. The best part is my wife always knows which way to turn when leaving the cabin :D. Can't think of any cons.

Rex

We were in C752 (opposite side) for 20 days in 2010 - Eastern & Southern Caribbean. Great cabin, large deck with a view of the wake and of course both sides of the ship. The best part is my wife always knows which way to turn when leaving the cabin :D. Can't think of any cons.

Rex

Thanks!! Hope your wife doesn't read these messages!

Never had this one on the Emerald but have had it on the Caribbean Princess(same ship layout). Corner afts my favorite on Caribe deck. Had it on the Star, Golden as well.

You will enjoy the panoramic view and larger balcony.

Thanks for your comments. I'm really looking forward to this cabin!

I have Cabin C753 booked on the Emerald for sailing the Southern Caribbean on December 9 - 19 and would like to know the pros and cons of this room and if you enjoyed staying in this cabin? Thank you!

Best cabin on the ship!

NO cons!

Only problem is you'll be spoiled for any other cabin. :D

We have had that cabin many times and love it. Nice big balcony that is fully covered. No hallway noise at all and most of all the view and the sound of the wake are amazing. We did notice some vibration when the ship docked but we are up early so it never bothered us.

I booked C752 on the Grand for next May. I specifically booked this cabin and, when the pricing went way down and I could have upgraded to a mini for not a whole lot of money, I kept C752.

This will be my first time in this location but I had heard so many people say it was a great cabin that I wanted to give it a shot.

:)

One of the best cabins! You're lucky.

I didn't realize I was so lucky. I always love the Aft balconies. I didn't decide to even go on this cruise until last Friday (10/18/13) and I just happened to look on the Princess website at the right time because C753 was available....put a hold on it and made final payment the next day. I guess it's meant to be!

Archived