Azamara Unsung Heroes

uktog

How lovely to see the recognition of Adrianna's and Ruby's contribution. What a good idea to focus on unsung hero's.

Adrianna is a lovely person and so helpful and knowledgeable. She is my partner's absolute favourite Brazilian! :)

Ruby is a special favourite of Hazel and myself....we adore that happy smile and "can do" attitude. In the past she has provided us with glasses, ice buckets, Cassis and Peach purée so we can use up the several bottles of Champagne we receive onboard and never drink because frankly, it isn't great Champagne. So we make Kir Royale's and Bellini's for our Trivia Teams on our last day. Ruby is an absolute Azamara star.

I love Adrianna. we have had several meals together and have enjoyed a few laughs and hugs. .She does put God first in her life.

Ruby, is a gem as many of our waiters and bartenders are.. One day she will work her way up again.

Adrianna has the personality to remember her, even several years after meeting her. We met her on our Singapore to Hong Kong cruise. She was wonderful to work with, always had a smile and a true desire to help. The best we have dealt with on any cruise line! Glad to see that she received the recognition she deserves.

Archived