Coconuts - Ft. Lauderdale

bling19572010

I sent them an email and haven't heard back. Scoobies are blue crab claws in EVOO, butter, pepper flakes, green onion and they are to die for! They are served with bread as an appetizer.

Why don't you just call them?

Everyone down here is serving Stone Crab Claws right now.

I sent them an email and haven't heard back. Scoobies are blue crab claws in EVOO, butter, pepper flakes, green onion and they are to die for! They are served with bread as an appetizer.

What is EVOO? I have been eating blue crabs for most of my life; and, I never heard of EVOO.

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, I presume.

Interestingly, I have never heard of anyone eating blue crabs in this fashion. As a matter of fact, I steam them with pepper, kosher salt, and crab seasoning. I then eat them with white vinegar or drawn butter, always making certain that I caress them with the seasoning with which they were steamed.

Yes, EVOO is Extra Virgin Olive Oil and they are blue crab pincher claws, sauteed in EVOO, garlic, butter, shallots & crushed red pepper flakes. They are wonderful and served with bread to soak up the extra sauce. I don't remember the price last December but I hope to have them again this December before my cruise. In fact I had them before the cruise and then again after the cruise. I live in the midwest and fresh seafood isn't readily available so maybe that's why I enjoyed them so much.

Archived