how to add 4* logo

silvercruiser

What you said in post #4 and post #42 does not work because there are hidden URL codes imbedded after the and before the resulting in this:

4starMariner.gif

or this

HAL-Marine...ransparent.gif

See that underlining? That is showing it is a clickable link. If you click on the center of the first a new window pops up with the symbol, but it doesn't show correctly in the signature or in this post. If you click on the center of the second you get a "404" page not found because part of the string has been omitted as shown by the "..."

Sheila, just do what John said in post #46. :)

I see the error of my ways. Thanks for the heads up. I did send Sheila a correct line for her to copy and paste into her signature. At least the email doesn't add hidden urls and truncate the text.

You almost had it before, but somehow you managed to get both the URL code and the IMG code in there: url]

Copy and paste this string, then delete just the $ before you Save.

[img$]https://www.hollandamerica.com/images/4starMariner.gif[/img]

:) :)

jtl513 - Thanks for much for the string noted above. I've tried a few other suggestions last week on how to post my new 4 star rating but none worked (guess I was having a blonde moment).

jtl513 - Thanks for much for the string noted above. I've tried a few other suggestions last week on how to post my new 4 star rating but none worked (guess I was having a blonde moment).

Sue...I think when you follow John's directions you have to remember to SAVE it..

A Poster on another thread mentioned that they had forgotten to save it..That's why it didn't work..

Now I'm having a major problem with my PC & yes I'm blond..All I tried to do was download & print a map of Florida & for some reason it changed my homepage from Centurylink to Ask..I don't want ASK & hope I got my old home page back..Wish my kids were here to help me..

Good luck..Betty

Archived