What to do first once onboard the Epic?

ganggreen88

How do you drop your carry-ons at Headliners? also, does anyone know if the Epic has a piano bar like Carnival does? Taking my first NCL cruise Thanksgiving week on the Epic! :)

Last November, we were standing on one of the decks, waiting to go into the Ice Bar, and there was a guy playing the piano and singing at the little bar nearby. He started playing something I knew (can't remember what now lol) and I kind of danced a little to it and he called out to me. Hence why I remember him. XD

Just looked at the deck plans for the Epic and the pianist would have been at "Shaker's Martini Bar" on Deck 7.

Oh, and about the cabins... I've read that 1:30ish is the usual time cabins are available.

Hope that helps. :)

---

Btw, to answer the thread topic question... my friend and I stopped at O'Sheehan's for lunch and I had the chicken pot pie. I LOVED it. Had it several more times over the course of the week. Looking forward to having it again in January! lol

Last November, we were standing on one of the decks, waiting to go into the Ice Bar, and there was a guy playing the piano and singing at the little bar nearby. He started playing something I knew (can't remember what now lol) and I kind of danced a little to it and he called out to me. Hence why I remember him. XD

Just looked at the deck plans for the Epic and the pianist would have been at "Shaker's Martini Bar" on Deck 7.

Oh, and about the cabins... I've read that 1:30ish is the usual time cabins are available.

Hope that helps. :)

---

Btw, to answer the thread topic question... my friend and I stopped at O'Sheehan's for lunch and I had the chicken pot pie. I LOVED it. Had it several more times over the course of the week. Looking forward to having it again in January! lol

Yes, that helps a lot. Thank you.

Didn't know we could drop our carry on's at Headliner's :) Love your plan! I think we'll go to the MDR...course, that could change once we board ;)

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Forums mobile app

We leave next week on the Epic. What is Headliner's? Is this where the show is held? Thanks!

We leave next week on the Epic. What is Headliner's? Is this where the show is held? Thanks!

Sorry, I don't have access to the Epic deckplans on my phone :) I board the Epic for the first time on the 16th - better look that up too!

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Forums mobile app

Hello everyone. I am very excited for my upcoming cruise on the Epic on 11/2. It's my honeymoon cruise. Besides getting a drink in my hand, what would you recommend me to do first once on board?

Congrats, it's going to be our Honeymoon cruise too.

It's one of the show venues. Comedian performs there and I believe the dueling pianos. It's forward on deck 6, between where terminal B and C board.

1) Drop our carry-ons at Headliner's

2) Atrium Cafe for our UBP sticker

3) O'Sheehan's for our first drink, lunch, and to meet the rest of our group!

4) POOL DECK! For some sail-away party fun, using the hot tubs, and going down the slides while no one else is in line ;)

Help please! We leave this week on the Epic. Can you please tell me what is a UBP sticker and a Poss Pass?

Help please! We leave this week on the Epic. Can you please tell me what is a UBP sticker and a Poss Pass?

Unlimited beverage package

posh pass

Do a search for the UBP on here as there are several threads.

Posh is a area reserved for folks who buy a pass.

Unlimited beverage package

posh pass

Do a search for the UBP on here as there are several threads.

Posh is a area reserved for folks who buy a pass.

POSH is actually the private deck/bar area for the Haven Suites passengers located on deck 18. They do, however, sell a very limited amount of passes to the general passengers. I just got off Epic on the

Transatlantic voyage this past Saturday and was glad I was in the suites. That ship was packed for the voyage and POSH was always quiet and uncrowded

Archived