NEW LIVE from the Royal 10/29-1//10

paulmichael

A Half Day in the Sanctuary...$15.00

Dinner for two at Crown Grille...$50.00

A cruise for two in a Balcony Stateroom...$2100.00

A CC Member holding an 8x10 of Dave on the top deck at Sailaway showing our appreciation for his hard work...PRICELESS!

Steve

Where is that LIKE button when you need it! LIKE

Lotta colds on the ship. Mine blossomed yesterday, two days after disembarking. :(

That's an understatement! :) LOL My cold started the day we hit Messina. It never did let up, and I was treated at the Medical Centre twice. I am not any better, and have just started a second bout of (stronger) antibiotics. Severe bronchitis. On the bus from the ship to the airport, sooooo many of us had severe coughs.

Pam - I hope I wasn't the sole contributor to your cold. I had it bad the day we spent together in Barcelona! :(

Question, for those of you dining at Crown Grill and Sabitini's, I know many have said to make reservations early. Are you doing this on the dining line?

Hope everyone has a great cruise!!

We made our reservations first thing in Sabitni's before we saled

We are in B736 aft on the Nov 10th sailing interested to hear if the situation has improved from the TA

Thanks

If you hear anything would you please post it - we're in that cabin next year.

It's a lot more expensive than even the other Deluxe Balconies (which I'm sure you know) so I really hope that balcony is usable.

Hello!!

A gorgeous day at Princess Cay. I spent the morning at the retreat pool. It was crowded but no problem finding a lounge chair.

We carried on two bottles of champagne in an open wine bag. No one checked anything!

We booked the wine dinner. Waiting to hear when it will be. I will report back for sure.

We LOVE the new dining rooms. We are in traditional and have a table right by the Chef's Table. All that crystal is lovely to see!!

Have met several people from other cruises. It felt like coming home for real :D

Internet in B626 is fine. No problem getting on. The Intranet is very nice also.

Off to Crooners for my cucumber lime martini before dinner.

NOTE TO DAVE. There is no way you are going to be let down by this ship.....IMHO :eek: :D

Cheers, Denise

Hello!!

A gorgeous day at Princess Cay. I spent the morning at the retreat pool. It was crowded but no problem finding a lounge chair.

We carried on two bottles of champagne in an open wine bag. No one checked anything!

We booked the wine dinner. Waiting to hear when it will be. I will report back for sure.

We LOVE the new dining rooms. We are in traditional and have a table right by the Chef's Table. All that crystal is lovely to see!!

Have met several people from other cruises. It felt like coming home for real :D

Internet in B626 is fine. No problem getting on. The Intranet is very nice also.

NOTE TO DAVE. There is no way you are going to be let down by this ship.....IMHO :eek: :D

Cheers, Denise

Denise - thank you so much for taking the time to report on your observations! Sounds as if you're having a great time!

Thumbs up to Larry - great idea!!

Will look forward to Dave "sailing" with us next week.

Larry, #1winelover, holding portrait of Dave. In recognition of Dave's tireless work, that we all benefited from, to prepare us for our first sailing on the fabulous Royal Princess, we salute you! Wish you were here!

10574040804_3b0fe7d314_b.jpg

Hello!!

Cheers, Denise

Thanks for the report and enjoy the rest of your cruise.:D

Can someone on board please let me know about wheelchair access in the main theater. Diagram looks like you need to use stairs to get to the lower level in the theater so the only wheelchair spots are the top row upper level. Is this correct? Do they have chairs for companions next to the wheelchair empty spaces?

Pam - I hope I wasn't the sole contributor to your cold. I had it bad the day we spent together in Barcelona! :(
Nope. It wasn't you. :) Sorry to hear you didn't feel well. So far (famous last words), it's not too bad and OTC meds are doing the job. Had a flu shot so I'm hoping that helps, too.

We didn't go to the dining room for any formal night; we went to the buffet where dress was everything from shorts and t-shirts to formal dress. We ran into several people who had Anytime but the lines/waits on formal nights were so long they turned around and went up to the buffet.

Thanks everyone for doing a live thread. I know how hard it is.

Did Princess do anything special for the passengers on this Caribbean Maiden voyage? When we took the maiden voyage of the Disney Wonder we received gifts on our bed each night and they had lobster at Castaway Cay.

Hope everyone has a wonderful cruise!

Larry, #1winelover, holding portrait of Dave. In recognition of Dave's tireless work, that we all benefited from, to prepare us for our first sailing on the fabulous Royal Princess, we salute you! Wish you were here!

This is so great! Hi Larry (see you in a couple days), Hi Dave, it's nice to see your portrait!

Hello!!

Cheers, Denise

Denise,

You may see my friends Joe and Amelia at Crooners!!! If so, please tell them I said hi!

I had this weird dream last night someone was picking me up by my shoulders... lol ;)

Wow!!! Larry, you are simply amazing! I'm deeply honored and absolutely speechless. Just don't throw that picture over the side, we can't swim but we can tread water. :D

THANK YOU so very much for bringing 'me' along for your Sail Away. You're 'the man', Larry.

LOVING the Live tread too. I'm sure this bunch of 'nuts' is having an amazing time! Looking forward to hearing more details of your adventures on royal Princess.

:D

Cheers, Denise

HI Denise!

In regards to the Wine Makers Table, do you not book a specific night when making reservations, or do you put your name on the 'list' and they tell you when to come?

The reason I am asking is that we have 12 on the 12/1 Roll Call that all want to sign up for the same night at the same table. Would appreciate knowing how that works.

Looking forward to seeing Royal Princess for myself in 31 Days. :D