Dining changes?

Nightstarzz

We are sailing in December as well and I would love to know what changes will be taking place.

That said, there have been 3 or 4 other threads on possible menu changes and all of them have disappeared off the boards over the last 2 days. Curious to see how long this one will last!:confused:

We are sailing in December too. I told john on his Facebook post today that I was very anxious to hear about the changes and that I was looking forward to all the yummy food He said I won't be disappointed. I can't wait to hear though - I'm looking forward to all the different foods (escargot, lobster, shrimp, prime rib etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That said, there have been 3 or 4 other threads on possible menu changes and all of them have disappeared off the boards over the last 2 days. Curious to see how long this one will last!:confused:

Yeah, what's up with that? I was enjoying yesterday's thread and POOF, it was gone. I didn't see anything controversial on it. Very irritating.

We are sailing in December too. I told john on his Facebook post today that I was very anxious to hear about the changes and that I was looking forward to all the yummy food He said I won't be disappointed. I can't wait to hear though - I'm looking forward to all the different foods (escargot, lobster, shrimp, prime rib etc).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

As long as they don't think yummy food is meatloaf, PB &J, Fried Chicken, etc. Yummy food is a broad range.

As long as they don't think yummy food is meatloaf, PB &J, Fried Chicken, etc. Yummy food is a broad range.

I don't normally complain but have to say that if that was the case I most definitely would! I can't/don't want to eat that crap!

But I love fried chicken.:D

So do I! But it's so much better sitting at home eating it out of the bucket in my sweats!

Seriously though, nothing against mac n cheese, PB&J (which is my daughters favorite meal and almost the only thing she will eat), fried chicken and meatloaf BUT I planned on having seafood, steaks and "different" foods then I get at home. I'm really hoping that after saving up so much money, paying so much for the 5 of us to cruise and looking forward as much as we have I won't be disappointed! It's a big deal for this SAHM to have someone else do the cooking for a week and I want to enjoy every second of it :D

So do I! But it's so much better sitting at home eating it out of the bucket in my sweats!

Seriously though, nothing against mac n cheese, PB&J (which is my daughters favorite meal and almost the only thing she will eat), fried chicken and meatloaf BUT I planned on having seafood, steaks and "different" foods then I get at home. I'm really hoping that after saving up so much money, paying so much for the 5 of us to cruise and looking forward as much as we have I won't be disappointed! It's a big deal for this SAHM to have someone else do the cooking for a week and I want to enjoy every second of it :D

I understand and don't think you will be disappointed. After 25 Carnival cruises, we still enjoy the MDR very much. It is a highlight of every day.

I understand and don't think you will be disappointed. After 25 Carnival cruises, we still enjoy the MDR very much. It is a highlight of every day.

I guess either way I look at it, I DON'T HAVE TO COOK FOR A WEEK!! :D:D:D

Plus, if it's really bad I'm getting the Cheers Package so I'll just drink a lot and I will think it's good - LOL!! ;)

I guess either way I look at it, I DON'T HAVE TO COOK FOR A WEEK!! :D:D:D

Plus, if it's really bad I'm getting the Cheers Package so I'll just drink a lot and I will think it's good - LOL!! ;)

LOL, there are many jokes on the perspective drinking gives (or not).... but we probably should not go there.:eek: Enjoy your cruise.

Archived