LSU vs Alabama football Game

cwaj45

For those of us on the November 9 cruise do you think we will have a chance at getting the game on TV? Its on CBS at 7:00 central time I think. We're big LSU fans and would love to watch the game, even if Alabama kills us.

Cole and Craig

For those of us on the November 9 cruise do you think we will have a chance at getting the game on TV? Its on CBS at 7:00 central time I think. We're big LSU fans and would love to watch the game, even if Alabama kills us.

Cole and Craig

You might check in with Miami. I know they have had sat tv feeds of other sport events and Royal milestone events. At least ask the Cruise Director when you board. Oh yeah, ROLL TIDE!!! A Bama grad here but I hope you have a great cruise and a lousy football game.:eek::D

• 2 weeks later...

Cole and Craig

Sorry about that (not!). Hope your cruise is going well. Let us know what you are up to. Roll Tide!!!:D:D