Norwegian Video Contest - Woohoo

Chesneygirl

I'm still trailing in 2nd place but the gap is not nearly as big as it was.

There's just 15 votes separating my video from the 1st place video!

Please continue to vote for Maryse R!! :D

http://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline?sk=app_549914091723273&app_data

Thank you!!

Nonsense!

There are only THREE votes separating you...

so there.

:)

I love your video, too, and just voted for you---------------I think. I pressed the vote button, but did not get any sign of anything happening. So I kept hitting the vote button whenever the hand was appearing. Has anyone else found this to be so?

I'll keep voting every day in the hopes that my vote is getting placed.

Beautiful video. By far the best representation of what I think of NCL of those 5 in the final.

Good Luck!

I love your video' date=' too, and just voted for you---------------I think. I pressed the vote button, but did not get any sign of anything happening. So I kept hitting the vote button whenever the hand was appearing. Has anyone else found this to be so?

I'll keep voting every day in the hopes that my vote is getting placed.

Beautiful video. By far the best representation of what I think of NCL of those 5 in the final.

Good Luck![/quote']

I think your vote probably went through. There appears to be a ton of "voter traffic" today and the website is probably dragging a bit just trying to keep up with all the votes being casted towards all the videos.

What I do is take a look at the vote count before I vote and make sure that it goes up one number after my vote. :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to vote!!

I appreciate your support!! :)

I voted earlier today and I just now found this thread. I knew the minute I viewed the video that it was yours. I didn't realize that you could vote daily, so I'll do my best to continue to vote. I will also post it on my fb wall. I hope you win. Seriously, you deserve it. The quality of this video goes above and beyond. Good Luck! :)

Very professional! Another vote for you :)

I voted earlier today and I just now found this thread. I knew the minute I viewed the video that it was yours. I didn't realize that you could vote daily, so I'll do my best to continue to vote. I will also post it on my fb wall. I hope you win. Seriously, you deserve it. The quality of this video goes above and beyond. Good Luck! :)

Thank you!!! :)

All I can is WOW to the amount of votes that were casted yesterday!!

My daughters BFF was my 100th vote on Friday & 200th vote yesterday and so we were joking around with her yesterday saying maybe she'll be my 300th on Sunday, 400th on Monday and so on each day until the contest ends.

Little did we know when we were kidding around with her that I would actually reach 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800++ all in the SAME DAY!!!!

I am completely blown away by the amount of votes that I received yesterday!!

So this is truly a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you from the bottom of my heart!! You guys are the BEST!! :)

Having said that, there's still 10 days left in this contest and anything can change. I don't want to take anything for granted. :)