Dining changes coming

Cruisin 4 Ever

JH stated it would be a couple of days. From past experience, you will find that means it could be a few months. I always take any announcement coming soon from JH or Carnival with a grain of salt.

I just wish they wouldn't say...Wait...big announcement coming in a couple of days and then it is a great let down. Just make the announcement and get it over with...enough with the procrastination.

JH stated it would be a couple of days. From past experience, you will find that means it could be a few months. I always take any announcement coming soon from JH or Carnival with a grain of salt.

I just wish they wouldn't say...Wait...big announcement coming in a couple of days and then it is a great let down. Just make the announcement and get it over with...enough with the procrastination.

Agree!

I so agree with this. Many times, the announcement doesn't live up to the hype :rolleyes:

OK y'all, why do I see something that involves Carnival adding a surcharge for added items on the "new" menu. Could be wrong, however the way the industry is headed that could be the option. Get more money from the guest, better profitability.

OK y'all, why do I see something that involves Carnival adding a surcharge for added items on the "new" menu. Could be wrong, however the way the industry is headed that could be the option. Get more money from the guest, better profitability.

They already tried that a out 2 or 3 years ago. The test failed.

I'm hoping for a segmentation of first and second class dining rooms, priced appropriately by pricing plan.

They already tried that a out 2 or 3 years ago. The test failed.

I'm hoping for a segmentation of first and second class dining rooms, priced appropriately by pricing plan.

Absolutely not!!!!! If the dining rooms start getting divided and the ones with better rooms get better food, I'll definitely never travel on carnival again!

And we always get Balconies.

Absolutely not!!!!! If the dining rooms start getting divided and the ones with better rooms get better food, I'll definitely never travel on carnival again!

And we always get Balconies.

Not just for better rooms. A premium dining plan offered to anyone willing to purchase it. This already exists at land resorts. Some of us don't want the $50 per day fare to get $50 per day fare.

If your happy with ribs, fried chicken, meatloaf, and flat iron steaks, simply choose that plan.

Edited by Tithonus

Not just for better rooms. A premium dining plan offered to anyone willing to purchase it. This already exists at land resorts. Some of us don't want the $50 per day fare to get $50 per day fare.

If your happy with ribs, fried chicken, meatloaf, and flat iron steaks, simply choose that plan.

Have you tried their St. Louis style spare ribs? They are so delicious, meaty, and tender. Only problem is they are offered on cruise elegant night, along with prime rib and lobster. Wish they were on a different night.

Anyone who works in a large company knows that just because there is a meeting, there is not necessarily a drastic change immediately after.

What would management do if there were no meetings ? My management team sits and talks all day but the small changes that are needed never come to fruition. :D

What would management do if there were no meetings ? My management team sits and talks all day but the small changes that are needed never come to fruition. :D

Can you imagine the productivity gains if we kept meetings to 20 minutes or less> ;)

WOW and I thought I was a cynic !:D

I'm sure by 2:45pm some definitive decisions will have been made and implemented!!

2:45pm, November 4, 2023 that is.;)

As John Kenneth Galbraith said; "Meetings are indispensable when you don't want to do anything."

I'm sure by 2:45pm some definitive decisions will have been made and implemented!!

As John Kenneth Galbraith said; "Meetings are indispensable when you don't want to do anything."

very true

And right before the meeting adjourned everyone agreed they should have another meeting:)