Preferred Boarding

Bocagirl1

Hi - I have a preferred boarding ticket and my partner has a regular boarding ticket - would he be allowed to board with me on my preferred boarding ticket, or would we both have to wait for regular boarding?:confused:
They can check-in and board with you, especially if you are in the same cabin.

• 2 weeks later...
our Travel Companions are first time Princess crusiers, can they board with us in preferred ? My Wife and I are Platinum with Princess.
It all depends. Often, the priority boarding area is so filled with "extras" that those who have earned this perk can't get in or find a seat so sometimes, it's closed to anyone without a priority pass who isn't a minor or booked in the same cabin. Also, because of all the extras, the preferred check-in line is often much longer than the general by-deck lines.

DH and I are Platinum and our travel mates are not. We have traveled twice with them and once they were allowed to board with us and once, we had to wait with them until they could board. Same port - San Pedro.

Just depends on who is in charge for the day! Or moment.

Sailing with my parents in a few weeks who are platinum, DH and I are Ruby. Mom in a wheelchair can we board with her to give her and Dad a hand?

Yes, I am platinum and my Grandmother was not and was in a different cabin with my Aunt. They let her board with my Mom and I because my Aunt needed a hand.