What is your opinion of the lemonade?

ThreeYellowLabs

There was a thread on facebook today where everyone was complaining about the iced tea. How is the lemonade in your opinion? Are there any other free options?

I like it. I usually manage to find a wedge of lemon to squeeze in it for a little extra zing, and it's quite good

As dispensed, it's just plain too sweet for our taste - problem for us is not being too strong or too sour, those are fine - as it's excessively sugarly.

Dilute it with water first & it's fine. If taking it elsewhere with our BPA-free water bottle, we just transfer plenty of crushed ice from the Lido before filling it up with lemonade, with a clean plastic cup indirectly, of course (unlike many we observed doing otherwise - in plain sight with the posted reminder sign)

Off topic, same with morning OJ in the buffet & MDR, too sweet & I feel for those with diabetic conditions.

I find the lemonade to be too concentrated. The way it comes out of the dispenser, it tastes like eating Country Time Lemonade powder straight out of the can. If I'm drinking it as something to wash down the food with, I dilute it 50:50 with water or iced tea, otherwise it overpowers the food. And if I'm drinking it to quench thirst, I have to dilute it 90:10 with water; or I decide "screw it" and get a nice cold beer :D.

I always mix mine with water. 3/4 lemonade 1/4 water. I don't like the taste of it straight up.
Yes, it's a little too concentrated and sour for my taste

coming straight out of the machine.

Depends on the day and the machine, too

bcoz I've found different strengths on different days.

Put ice in your cup, run a little water, then fill up with Lemonade.

Stir!

We do what most do and mix the ice tea with lemonade and its pretty good

As far as other free things to drink bring yourself a couple of sports bottles and fill those in the morning with the mango/guava/ fruit juice that's good with vodka or rum too:)

THe Tea was really really gross!

But my kids fell in LOVE with the Lemonade! I did mix it 1/2 water 1/2 lemonade and it was just right for them.

I'm more of a water drinker- but I did taste their glasses and I thought it was fresh tasting.