Shuttle from union station

bandgbasset

We are thinking about taking the megabus from San Francisco to los angeles for our 28 day cruise to the South Pacific in April..

Does super shuttle or prime time shuttle offer transportation to either the double tree or crowne plaza in San Pedro?

Thanks for all your help.

Gerry

Frankly I would fly from SFO or OAK to Long Beach (LGB) on Jet Blue. If you are flexible a little on the day, you should be able to get $88 each. I know it costs more than the Megabus, but 1 hour flight vs 8-10 hour bus ride.......

You can also check Southwest Airlines to LAX or SNA.

There are 3 airports in the Bay Area (SFO, OAK, and SJC), and 5 airports in the LA metro area. If you're going straight to the cruise and not spending time in LA, then Long Beach (LGB), LAX, and Orange County (SNA) are the best.

SF/LA is the world's busiest air corridor. There are flights from any of the SF airports to all of the LA airports. AA, Delta, United, Alaska, Southwest, JetBlue and Virgin America are all choices (though not all airlines fly a specific airport pair). Since volume is high and competition is keen, fares are very reasonable and I agree it makes more sense to fly.