mini cruise on QM2 26/11/13

Di13

Hi everyone, my daughter and I are going on the QM2, we have done many many cruises but never been on a cunard ship and we just cant wait!!! Was just wondering, as it will be my daughters birthday if they allow you to take your own booze on board, would like to take some champagne on with us to celebrate. Any help with this would be appreciated. thank you.

Hi everyone, my daughter and I are going on the QM2, we have done many many cruises but never been on a cunard ship and we just cant wait!!! Was just wondering, as it will be my daughters birthday if they allow you to take your own booze on board, would like to take some champagne on with us to celebrate. Any help with this would be appreciated. thank you.

We've taken aboard a small bottle of champagne in the past on embarkation day, I don't think you'll have a problem.

Here's a link to your Roll Call for this voyage.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1923158

Jonathan

Be prepared to dress up! We did a short cruise on Queen Elizabeth last May, and although we had sailed Cunard before, and knew there would be a formal night, we were surprised to see most passengers wearing near formal attire on the other nights, too. There is a lot to explore on QM2, some of her layout is confusing. Don't rush to book excursions - use the time to explore your ship. EM

What a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday!:)

Cunard has a very liberal alcohol policy. Within reason you can bring what you want. If you want to celebrate with the champagne in one of the restaurants or bars they will charge a $20 corkage fee.

Enjoy the QM2!

Edited by Scrapnana