Where to find soda, good wine and case of water by pan am port or stop on way?

lovin2cruize

Hi All

Could you please tell me where I could stop on my way to the Pan Am Port next week for some six packs of soda, case of water and good wine? I don't know if you can buy this at the port or is there a store I can stop at?

I would appreciate all of your help.

Thank you!

Hi All

Could you please tell me where I could stop on my way to the Pan Am Port next week for some six packs of soda, case of water and good wine? I don't know if you can buy this at the port or is there a store I can stop at?

I would appreciate all of your help.

Thank you!

Like another poster said, it all depends if you're coming in straight from the airport or staying at a hotel. If coming from the airport or staying in the Isla Verde area, ask the taxi driver to stop at Pueblo supermarket, just off the airport. They have a very decent selection of wine as well as anything else you might need. If staying at the Condado area ask them to take you to Supermax supermarket. If in Old San Juan, there is a CVS right in front of the "everybody but Royal Caribbean" pier and a Walgreens and a smaller Supermax a few blocks away. Nothing quite near the Pan-am Pier.

If you're staying at the Stellaris then your best bet would br the Supermax in Condado. It's a 5-7 minute cab ride from the hotel. If wine is a priority, then ask the cab driver to stop by Pueblo supermarket upon exiting the airport. MUCH better selection of wines than Supermax.

Yes, the walgreens right across from the Marriott is most convenient. They do have wine, water and sunscreen, plus whatever other drugstore bits you may have forgotten to pack. Also a row with decent postcards etc.

If the wine in the drugstore isn't your thing, you will see other options along Ashford that you can peruse. Lots of assorted shops.

Thank you all. I am very grateful for all your help. Does everybody bring an extra small suitcase to put the soda , water and wine in?

No, not everybody.

We've done more than 90 cruises and have never brought wine, water or soda aboard with us. ;)