Bon Voyage Gifts for Yourself

FLTinyDancer08

Has anyone ever ordered the alcohol packages available on Princess?

I was thinking of doing this so we can enjoy our pre-dinner drinks in our room instead of purchasing on board.

Also is the coffee package worth it? I hear awful things about the Concentrated Coffee available on board.

Thanks in Advance!

Has anyone ever ordered the alcohol packages available on Princess?

I was thinking of doing this so we can enjoy our pre-dinner drinks in our room instead of purchasing on board.

Also is the coffee package worth it? I hear awful things about the Concentrated Coffee available on board.

Thanks in Advance!

We do send ourselves a bottle of Vodka every cruise and bring mixers. You'll just get a coupon in your room and you call room service. They want to make sure you actually get it, so you must sign.

DH gets a coffee card every cruise or saves leftover punches from one cruise to the next. He thinks it's worth it, I don't might the Princess coffee.

Thanks in Advance!

I always purchase the coffee card. It is good for about 15 specialty coffees and unlimited brewed coffee (not concentrated). The best place to get the coffee is the International Cafe. The specialty coffees are punched out on the card and unused punches can be used on other cruises. The regular coffee is only for the single cruise.

Is it possible to order two coffees at the same time (for 2 punches of course) I would like to be able to pick them up and take them back to our room for me and the bf or does he have to have his own coffee card?

I see no problem as long as punches are used. Regular coffee does not require a punch and you would not be able to get 2.

• 2 weeks later...

We took travel mugs so our coffee would stay hot. Used them for our coffee at International Cafe without a problem. Will be taking them again in January to use up the coffee card punches from last year.

Love the International Cafe!