Pinnacle Grill Lunch - Open When?

dvcmember

When is Pinnacle Grill open for lunch during Caribbean voyages? Would like to try it at least once. Definitely worth the $10 bucks p.p. for a different kind of experience.

Open on sea days. We just made 4* so the $5 pp is definitely a bargain. I love the Pinnacle for lunch...the onion soup, blue cheese encrusted beef tenderloin, scalloped potatoes, and asparagus....YUM!

Edited by innlady1

Open on sea days. We just made 4* so the $5 pp is definitely a bargain. I love the Pinnacle for lunch...the onion soup, blue cheese encrusted beef tenderloin, scalloped potatoes, and asparagus....YUM!

That is a good meal. I also tried crab cakes for lunch and they were tiny.

We've also enjoyed lunch in the PG while in port, so it isn't limited to sea days only. You need to check the daily program to see when it will be open for lunch. If you want to know further ahead, I'd suggest stopping by the PG early in the cruise and asking which days they will be open for lunch.

Lunch in the PG is great IMO:D We don't do it as often as we should. Their onion soup is delish!

Had a table of 4 on the P'dam and everyone ordered something different. Everyone was happy with their meal. Seems to me it was open at noon or 11:30 am and closed at 1 or 1:30 pm but definitely check your programme.:D

Lunch in the PG is great IMO:D We don't do it as often as we should. Their onion soup is delish!

Had a table of 4 on the P'dam and everyone ordered something different. Everyone was happy with their meal. Seems to me it was open at noon or 11:30 am and closed at 1 or 1:30 pm but definitely check your programme.:D

I wonder why they took the onion soup off the dinner menu but still serve onion soup at lunch in Pinnacle? I missed it as I often ordered that with my dinner.

Pinnacle is open some port days but not all. Check the program or as suggested, check with the Pinnacle Manager about which days they will serve lunch.

I wonder why they took the onion soup off the dinner menu but still serve onion soup at lunch in Pinnacle? I missed it as I often ordered that with my dinner.

Pinnacle is open some port days but not all. Check the program or as suggested, check with the Pinnacle Manager about which days they will serve lunch.

The soup is more of a blended one at lunch. I'm assuming the one at dinner was French onion? Maybe that is why.

Edited by lorekauf

IIRC, the onion soup served at lunch is described as "Five Onion", and is good, but not the same as was served at dinner. The soup at dinner was a French onion, but was not prepared the same way as the one on the "Always available" menu in the dining room.

I know I asked about the French Onion at dinner one time (after the Pinnacle onion was removed from the menu), and some was served to me, but I think it was from the dining room.

Wouldn't it be easy enough to have sufficient luncheon Five Onion soup left over for dinner service? It wouldn't be what we used to have, but it would be better than nothing (not to mention better than the main dining room soup).

When is Pinnacle Grill open for lunch during Caribbean voyages? Would like to try it at least once. Definitely worth the $10 bucks p.p. for a different kind of experience.

I have reviewed all of my On Locations (daily activities) from May 2013 on the Zuiderdam and the hours of operation for lunch were always 12 - 1 PM. They were closed on two of the seven days (one port day and one at sea day). I don't know the rationale.