Twins on P&O Pacific Dawn

thied

so funny Zoltina and bobby look like twins these days both with white bleached hair and nearly talk and act like each other so funny.

Edited by thied

so funny Zoltina and bobby look like twins these days both with white bleached hair and nearly talk and act like each other so funny.

Can you tell me who Zoltina and bobby are? Are they the Captain's pets or something like that? I need to know just in case I decide to get on board Pacific Dawn one day. Well I have been on her actually, when she was Regal Princess in another life, but I never came across Zoltina or bobby on Regal, just the Bengal Tiger.

Edited by NSWP

Yes Thied -- I have to admit that I found that all a bit "strange". Don't really know why -- nothing much surprises me these days.

Today I filled out our online survey. Mostly I enjoyed the cruise on Pacific Dawn. BUT -- it has been 4 years since we cruised with P&O AUS and I had an overwhelming sense of "deja vu" on our return. It felt to me like Pac Dawn has been locked in some kind of "time warp" for the past 4 years -- travelling through space at the speed of light where time stops (according to Einstein :) ) --When we rejoined her after 4 years, we were 4 years older, but Zoltina had not aged a second -- everything she said, did, and organised as CD was absolutely identical to what she said/did/organised back in 2009. She REALLY needs to find a new record to play.

Barry

Edited by bazzaw

Yes Thied -- I have to admit that I found that all a bit "strange". Don't really know why -- nothing much surprises me these days.

Today I filled out our online survey. Mostly I enjoyed the cruise on Pacific Dawn. BUT -- it has been 4 years since we cruised with P&O AUS and I had an overwhelming sense of "deja vu" on our return. It felt to me like Pac Dawn has been locked in some kind of "time warp" for the past 4 years -- travelling through space at the speed of light where time stops (according to Einstein :) ) --When we rejoined her after 4 years, we were 4 years older, but Zoltina had not aged a second -- everything she said, did, and organised as CD was absolutely identical to what she said/did/organised back in 2009. She REALLY needs to find a new record to play.

Barry

I find that with most curse directors. I have had the same cruise director on Radiance 4 times now and his stuff is always the same.

Barry

100 % agree nothing changes except cut backs