where to dance on the reflection

baby

The resident band plays just about every kind of dance style you can imagine. There is no dance floor on the Solstice class ships.

The atrium floor gets used for the ballroom classes and dancing with the band, but is also a walk through area.

The only space for dancing is on the pool deck in front of the small stage area set-up for the band and the Zumba classes.

are you saying there is no dancing on the top deck inside where the bar is I think called the sky observation loung???????

every other ship I have been on there has been a band playing threre

Dance areas are in the Sky Observation Lounge, the area by Guest Relations, and by the pool. The band is really talented and play a wide variety of songs.

There really is not a lot of room to dance and can be crowded.

Sky lounge is small due to the added cabins, so the dance floor isn't all that plentiful. You'll find most dancing seems to occur in the grand foyer.

There is nothing GRAND about the Grand Foyer. It also is a rather small area. There are no ballrooms on the S-class ships.

Of all the cruise ships I've been on Ballroom/Latin dancing is the most limited on Reflection.

As others have said the Sky lounge has been halved in size and bands don't play there in the evenings due to the proximity of the new cabins.

The Grand Foyer is a joke and not helped by a stupid huge rose statute to one side. We danced a Jive on the carpet right next to the Passport bar as there was no room elsewhere.

where are the venues for dancing besides in the main lobby near the restaurant and what kind of music do the bands play

thanks

And you can always slow dance with your loved-one...on your balcony...to the music in your head and heart...while enjoying the stars and sea, and perhaps the reflection of the moon ! Nothing better !! :)

Enjoy !

Woody

Edited by rwr235

depends on the type of dancing

on the solstice class, a band plays most evenings for an hour in the foyer and there was a band up in he sky lounge

they also did outside parties with music to dance to - weather dependent but if you mean ballroom there were 2 lots on our last one - in the foyer for an hour to 1.5 hours each evening between sittings and a couple of evenings in sky

There are many places to dance, it is great to dance outside on the deck, a band plays on there sometimes (check your itinerary) Quasar on deck 4 is also good with a nightclub feel and dont forget the sky lounge.

countdown.pl?image=Beach-9&name=Celebritycruiselover&date=4-25-2014&text=Cannot Wait&ship=Celebrity Summit

Hi, Relfection does not have Quasar. The spot on deck 4 where the other S class ships

have it located? On Reflection, that spot is conference rooms. They removed Quasar

from this ship.

Edited by Lois R

As others have said the Sky lounge has been halved in size and bands don't play there in the evenings due to the proximity of the new cabins.

When you say "bands don't play there", you are differentiating between "bands" and "DJ's" correct? I am only asking because we love to dance as well, and are fine if it is a DJ or live music.

All of the Celebrity Refelction Dailies I have seen posted on here list music in the Sky Lounge until late…with most starting at 10pm.

Just curious if that was your experience?

I also wonder if some of this has to do with itinerary. I have only looked at Caribbean dailies.

When you say "bands don't play there", you are differentiating between "bands" and "DJ's" correct? I am only asking because we love to dance as well, and are fine if it is a DJ or live music.

All of the Celebrity Refelction Dailies I have seen posted on here list music in the Sky Lounge until late…with most starting at 10pm.

I also wonder if some of this has to do with itinerary. I have only looked at Caribbean dailies.

They will have a dj in the sky lounge from 10pm till late. This is what was going on last year. It should be the same this upcoming winter season.

From our experience last month on a 10 Med' cruise only the DJ played music from 10 pm in the Sky lounge (unlike our experience on Solstice)

We asked a crew member (who we know well) if we'd missed a live band as there is a drum kit left on stage. The answer we got was that bands only play there in the day time.