Lactose-free 'milk'

RDMOREU

It might be I think I have seen it in the Terrace

I would contact special services well ahead of your cruise to make sure they have enough onboard

If you are lactose intolerant you may want to have it noted on your file so that they will know

Lyn

Not sure of they offer it everywhere, but they do have lactose free milk onboard. My son had a glass delivered by room service every morning for breakfast.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Great to know

We never asked

My husband is only "a little" lactose intolerant which I know is very strange.

Cheese, ice cream, even milk in his coffee do not bother him -- but a glass of milk or milk with cereal is a problem. That's why we didn't bother to ask. He can survive without it easily.

I just told him that lactose free milk is available on board. He is thrilled -- he loves his cereal.

When we first cruised with Oceania and numerous voyages afterwards, we had our travel agent notify Special Services that my husband was lactose intolerant. No matter what dining venue we ate in, a staff person always approached him and told him that the lactose-free milk was available for him at any of the meals. Fortunately, he no longer needs it anymore.

- Grace

Every morning on our recent cruise on Riviera my wife had cereal with soy milk because she is lactose intolerant. It is an excellent substitute for real milk, and was always available in the same section as the regular milk and skim milk. Each beverage was clearly marked.