Specialty Dinning - Unlimited Package???

FraudBroad

Yes...last year they offered and unlimited dinning package for $99 per person. You could eat in any of the specialty restaurants each night...as many times as you wanted as a matter of fact...we LOVED it and were hoping they were still doing this. At the time, the HD had stated that it was going to be rolled out fleet wide. There were some mentions of this last year here but I can't find any threads...we were just wanting to know if they were still doing it.

Thanks!

Yes...last year they offered and unlimited dinning package for $99 per person. You could eat in any of the specialty restaurants each night...as many times as you wanted as a matter of fact...we LOVED it and were hoping they were still doing this. At the time, the HD had stated that it was going to be rolled out fleet wide.

We sailed on Pearl this February and I don't remember seeing anything about this onboard so I'd say that it has been merely an experience that has not taken off. Also, if they did it fleetwide, it'd have been all over here.

Edited by Demonyte

Yes...last year they offered and unlimited dinning package for $99 per person. You could eat in any of the specialty restaurants each night...as many times as you wanted as a matter of fact...we LOVED it and were hoping they were still doing this. At the time, the HD had stated that it was going to be rolled out fleet wide. There were some mentions of this last year here but I can't find any threads...we were just wanting to know if they were still doing it.

Thanks!

Never heard of it. I might be interested in hearing more tho!

It seems that something like this was offered only on the Pearl and the Jewel around September 2012.

It was $79 per person and included a choice 5 or 6 specialty restaurants each night.

Also it looks like you could have gone to multiple restaurants in the same night.

Link to original thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1736350

Here's a picture:

ImageUploadedByForums1384439267.229635.jpg.4c4a7c77c34c5e15c5f158d512488962.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1384439246.794520.jpg.1840f5af4dc6e9468899ad9f3cf5f447.jpg

Edited by cruiser01

We sailed on Pearl this February and I don't remember seeing anything about this onboard so I'd say that it has been merely an experience that has not taken off. Also, if they did it fleetwide, it'd have been all over here.

We sailed her as well: you are right, don't remember that package. I would jump at that chance. Apparently it was a trial package just like the wine package last year was a trail.

We bought the package on the Pearl in September of 2012 for $79/person. It was great. Basically all you can eat in the speciality restaurants except sushi and Teppanyaki. You could even go multiple times per evening. We didn't even use our platinum Le Bistro benefit, the deal was that good.

We were told it was only being offered on the Jewel and Pearl for about four weeks as a test. If it was successful (profitable) it might be rolled out fleet wide.

We noticed very few on our sailing purchased it and I have not seen or heard of the program since, so I assume it penciled out a loser for NCL.

We bought the package on the Pearl in September of 2012 for $79/person. It was great. Basically all you can eat in the speciality restaurants except sushi and Teppanyaki. You could even go multiple times per evening. We didn't even use our platinum Le Bistro benefit, the deal was that good.

We were told it was only being offered on the Jewel and Pearl for about four weeks as a test. If it was successful (profitable) it might be rolled out fleet wide.

We noticed very few on our sailing purchased it and I have not seen or heard of the program since, so I assume it penciled out a loser for NCL.

That's about the time-frame we saw it on the Pearl.. it wasn't on our subsequent 2 Jewel or Gem cruises unfortunately :( It really is a no-brainer if the step-up in dining appeals to you.

Maybe it was too confusing for people to grasp what was being offered.