LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Bad storms back here in Chicago, moving through Streater, up toward Ottowa... Tornados in Peoria, and possibly Naperville. Hope you have someone watching things for you at home.

Yes, a lot of orange and red on the radar. They might be delaying the Bears game. Pekin hit pretty hard.

WOW Chris, you couldn't have a better day for sailaway. 90% of the time when I watch her go out it's at least cloudy...hope this cloudless day holds up!

I'm sooooo excited!:D

Our cabin is on the starboard side of the boardwalk so our secret balcony is on the other side...but just outside our door! But for sailaway, we are going over to port side so we can wave at you guys. I'm going to come up with something really different so you can see us. Maybe the Texas Flag! Gotta think about it. How about LIME boas Ha! Like that Emmy?

Whatever helps to get you seen by the webcam BUT if you are on that deck in that location I think the webcam is on automatic to go there. :) :)

Hi Becci