Bon Voyage Host Andy! And will you please.....

Lsimon

Have a wonderful cruise on the Eclipse!

And while you're going, will you please:

... bring a decibel counter to check the music level in the Martini bar and atrium?

... bring one of those clicker counters to get an accurate statistic on those wearing formal vs. casual?

... try to get into the dining room on formal night without a jacket and tell us what happens?

... find out the on-board drink package upgrade price. Also, see if all cabin occupants have to upgrade and if you can upgrade mid cruise?

... check the prices of every drink and which the classic package will buy?

... bring a camera and check all the showers if you're doing a cabin crawl?

... bring a stopwatch and check the embarkation and disembarkation queues?

... find out what docks the Eclipse will use at St. Thomas the rest of the season?

... tell us if the ship and port time are the same at each port?

... check the inventory and prices of Apple product for sale at the iLounge?

... double check with the on board booking department how often we can change our bookings or cabins and still keep our 1-2-3 perks?

... find out how many entrees we can get at Murano?

... miss the ship at one port to see if they go into your safe and leave your passport at the port or not?

... smuggle a few extra bottles of wine and some vodka and tell us if you get caught?

... bring back a sample of the ship's tap water and send it to a lab for a complete analysis?

I'm sure there are some other popular topics on this forum you could also research for us but those are the ones I can think of straight off!

Maybe some of our other Cruse Critic Members can think of a few more.

Seriously though:

Bon Voyage and have a great cruise!

bon_voyage_cruise_ship.gif

Thank you for the Bon Voyage, Larry. Gotta love your sense of humor ! Work has been extremly busy in recent months. I'm exhausted, and looking forward to 2 weeks of doing as little as possible :). Of course, I will check in on the boards, and with my office every day.... but as long as I'm on a wonderful Cruise ship, that's my (and Mom's) happiness.

I hope we will sail with you in 2014. Thanks again !

Edited by Host Andy

Cruising season has officially arrived. See you on Century in February. I'm off to Silhouette for Adriatic and TA. Calm sees to all my fellow CC Members.

Have a wonderful time on Silhouette Orator. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Century in February !

Larry -- great thread! :D

Andy, have a wonderful cruise!

I do have one small addition to Larry's list: Find out where they keep the hot-line to Corporate in Miami, so you can call MrB and get the real scoop on future changes to the Captain's Club. :p

Edited by wwcruisers

Larry -- great thread! :D

Andy, have a wonderful cruise!

I do have one small addition to Larry's list: Find out where they keep the hot-line to Corporate in Miami, so you can call MrB and get the real scoop on future changes to the Captain's Club. :p

Hi Wwcruisers,

I've actually seen the phone. It's red, and is kept under a glass dome, and lights up brilliantly when it rings. Alfred the Butler picks it up, and.... Oh wait, I'm thinking of something else :)

About the Captains Club changes... Celebrity is being so tight lipped about it, that's it's kind of strange. You would think some "buzz" about it, would be a good thing, but they must feel otherwise. Fair enough, and I respect their decision. I heard a few things recently, but I'd rather not get into details, especially as it's unconfirmed. Hopefully, we'll be hearing the details soon.

Edited by Host Andy

Andy,

You will have lots of time on board, before boarding the ship could you stop at CVS and buy a bag of tootsie pops for your cruise.....I would like to finally find out how many licks it takes.

LOL have a great vacation.

Let us know how the captains table is, we know you will be invited.

Howard

Hi Andy,

We hope you have a wonderful cruise and it's the best medicine to unwind for the next two weeks. We wish you smooth sailing.

Andy, we are on the January 11th sailing of the Eclipse, if possible, can you find out if Perry Grant will be performing on that cruise? We simply love him.

Many thanks,

catalina56

Hi Andy,

We hope you have a wonderful cruise and it's the best medicine to unwind for the next two weeks. We wish you smooth sailing.

Andy, we are on the January 11th sailing of the Eclipse, if possible, can you find out if Perry Grant will be performing on that cruise? We simply love him.

Many thanks,

catalina56

Hi Catalina56,

I will be sure to ask Perry, but I believe that's the sailing he's on vacation. Of course, schedules can change, so I will try to confirm, and report back after our cruise.

Edited by Host Andy