Question of "private hot tub"

Hoping some of you experts can answer a question: which RCL ship (s) has/have private hot tub on balcony? Anyone have pics?

Thanks for any help here - if I win "lotto" - LOL!:D

Francis

I believe the Royal Suite on Voyager and Freedom class ships have a hot tub on the balcony.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong above, only Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure have hot tubs on the Royal Suite Balcony.

Edited by clarea

I believe the Royal Suite on Voyager and Freedom class ships have a hot tub on the balcony.

EDIT: Looks like I was wrong above, only Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure have hot tubs on the Royal Suite Balcony.

You were right, the Royal Suite on FOS has one. We only know this because we were invited to a party by the people staying there. Very impressive room too !I did look up the price of the room when we got home.....just over 10 K for the week. For that price, I hope you at least get to steer the ship !

Thanks everyone, does anyone know if Independence has private hot tubs? I kinda like its itinerary..............................

FC

Yes, in the Presidential Family Suite. Not 100% sure of the Royal Suite. There's a hot tub in the diagram, but not listed in the text.

I can't access my photos right now but here is a link to a video we took of the RS on the Explorer. I know the Voyager has the same setup.

Hot tub is relatively small and no seats like the public tubs have. More like a big bathtub that can fit two people.

Sorry, above link may not work...try this one.