Shopping in st. Thomas with Teen

luluhogi

Hi I am in port with my teen daughter the week of Thanksgiving, any recommendations on shopping. we love 2 shop but, aren't really in the market for expensive jewelry. Any recommendations on some unique shops or good souvenir stores.

Hi I am in port with my teen daughter the week of Thanksgiving, any recommendations on shopping. we love 2 shop but, aren't really in the market for expensive jewelry. Any recommendations on some unique shops or good souvenir stores.

Try taking a look at the tent market set up near where the shuttlebus will drop you off..you can't miss it.

Local Color, Fresh Produce, Captain's Corner in Havensight, Southern Exposure in Havensight, Barefoot Buddha Boutique across from Havensight, Fish Face and Gallery St Thomas in Palm Passage in town, Shaka Zulu store in town on Raadet's Gade. A new store is opening next week that sounds promising. Will keep you posted!

If your ship is docking at Havensight, there are many stores right at the dock area and a short walk away at Yacht Haven.

If you are docking at Crown Bay, there are fewer shops but still some. It's about $5 pp (apprx) to ride the jitney taxis to downtown Charlotte Amali. You'll be dropped near the flea market which is close to Main Street. Tons of stores to browse.

The Allure docks at Crown Bay. There's a really cute jewelry kiosk at Crown Bay called Charmed. They sell colored jewelry with crystals in wonderful tropical designs. Soooo cute!

Edited by Ms411