MS Westerdam Sail-Away-Nov. 16, 2013

aliaschief

What was the plaque? Something to do with tooting?

yes, I believe when Lisa was on board her cruise critic group gave the ship the Queen of Horns plaque. there were some nice pics on cc about it :)

I think that plaque needs to be removed from the Westerdam A Deck and given to the Eurodam. Since that is where Captain Henk is at now. I am sure we will seem some nice tooting tomorrow.

Lisa I thought you did give it to Captain Henk and not "the ship". HAL needs to have him conduct training classes for all the other Captains. Tooting should be a requirement!

Lisa I thought you did give it to Captain Henk and not "the ship". HAL needs to have him conduct training classes for all the other Captains. Tooting should be a requirement!

Unless it was removed they placed it with the other plaques down on A Deck. I do not know anyone on board the Westerdam or I might consider having it moved. I do how ever know someone that is good friends with Captain Henk and she is boarding the Eurodam tomorrow. I told her she need to make sure that Captain Henk toots the horn a lot :D

Thanks, Kazu. Was it some time ago? BTW, are we going to see some pictures of Marley?

yes, once I figure out how to do it so they are not thumbnails I have been doing a mini chronicle on my FB timeline on Marley. You have to see him when we first got him as now his head is punkie :) (huge head, ears too big with very fluffy ears) He's getting gangly already ! I will post some soon if no one minds :) He's grown a lot. but he's still a baby. Every time he goes to the vet he's put on at least another 10 pounds :eek: He had a minor eye infection and was just there two weeks ago and my vet wants to follow up, I'm scared to see what those scales say this time:eek:

yes, once I figure out how to do it so they are not thumbnails I have been doing a mini chronicle on my FB timeline on Marley. You have to see him when we first got him as now his head is punkie :) (huge head, ears too big with very fluffy ears) He's getting gangly already ! I will post some soon if no one minds :) He's grown a lot. but he's still a baby. Every time he goes to the vet he's put on at least another 10 pounds :eek: He had a minor eye infection and was just there two weeks ago and my vet wants to follow up, I'm scared to see what those scales say this time:eek:

Have you been on the thread "How to Post Photos" on CC? I found it very helpful.

Well Mr. Marley is sitting by the door (and we all know what that means). He hasn't rung the bell yet, but he knows I am here and doesn't think he needs to (he is a smart dog). So, I guess I better take care of business (if you get my drift) and then feed him.

Thanks chief for starting the thread and to Lou and Dave for a great webcam.

And thanks my fellow sail a way addicts for making it fun:)

Someone has to take care of this big puppy :) Hasta manana!

Have you been on the thread "How to Post Photos" on CC? I found it very helpful.

Yes, I did at one time Ann, I have to go back as I tried to do it without looking on a test and it didn't work. I will check - have no fear:D

Until tomorrow!