Back to Back Cruise

scotpom

on the morning of turn around day you can het breakfast in your cabin up to 830 am. by 9 am you go with your old room card and punch out- if staying on ship you get ypur picture taken then and punch in again..

at some point during the first 24 hours of the new cruise you go to the front desk and swip your credit card again for each cruise. so far they have not improved on that one..

on the morning of turn around day you can het breakfast in your cabin up to 830 am. by 9 am you go with your old room card and punch out- if staying on ship you get ypur picture taken then and punch in again..

at some point during the first 24 hours of the new cruise you go to the front desk and swip your credit card again for each cruise. so far they have not improved on that one..

Sounds to me as if it's almost like checking in all over again.:eek::eek::confused: Seems a bit redundant to me, since you are on the same ship. :rolleyes:

We're also doing a B2B and have the same cabin number for both...so happy we won't have to move. Even though it sounds fairly easy, from what I've read, moving can be such a pain and a waste of valuable vacation time.

Sounds to me as if it's almost like checking in all over again.:eek::eek::confused: Seems a bit redundant to me, since you are on the same ship. :rolleyes:

it is checking in all over again.. only oceania so far my roon card was the same and i ddi not have to bring my Cc to them again. .seems their computer system is better than RCI's.

We're also doing a B2B and have the same cabin number for both...so happy we won't have to move. Even though it sounds fairly easy, from what I've read, moving can be such a pain and a waste of valuable vacation time.

i have done as 100's of others and will again this winter. takes about 10 minutes as the butlers do the work.. i just grab my safe things and bathroom and let them do the rest.

beeing a neat freak i redo the closets to the way i like them but they do the rest.

I have done B2B on Celebrity and Azamara...and AZ is the easiest by far.

We were in the same cabin for both legs and since we were in Hamburg, we had a late breakfast, had our new cards issued as we were departing to enjoy more of the city sights for the day.

When we returned, our card was swiped and we returned to our cabin and had a late lunch.

It was that easy...no lines, no waiting, no hassle...yes , you do have to go to the desk to have your CC entered, but again, no hassle in my experience.

Azamara may have a terrible website and booking process, but their on board experience cannot be beat IMO.

I have done B2B on Celebrity and Azamara...and AZ is the easiest by far.

We were in the same cabin for both legs and since we were in Hamburg, we had a late breakfast, had our new cards issued as we were departing to enjoy more of the city sights for the day.

When we returned, our card was swiped and we returned to our cabin and had a late lunch.

It was that easy...no lines, no waiting, no hassle...yes , you do have to go to the desk to have your CC entered, but again, no hassle in my experience.

Azamara may have a terrible website and booking process, but their on board experience cannot be beat IMO.

Thank you all very much for your input. Sounds pretty straightforward.

Scotpom