Well I am in a slight mini-panic right now

Suspicious_Package

When we booked three aft-balconies together with other families 3 months ago and paid a premium for them, yeah... this would have a definite suck-factor.

That being said, I have my room back :) They came through for me and put everything right. Now I can tell my wife what happened :)

Phew! Glad it worked out!

When we booked three aft-balconies together with other families 3 months ago and paid a premium for them, yeah... this would have a definite suck-factor.

That being said, I have my room back :) They came through for me and put everything right. Now I can tell my wife what happened :)

Glad it worked out for you. Yes it would have been a big suck factor but not the end of the world.

This is great news!!!! So happy you were able to get it fixed.... and now you can both look back and laugh at this story in the future. :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't tell your wife. Everything is okay in the end and no harm, no foul. As one husband to another, if you tell her what happened you are 99% of the idiot that you would have been if it hadn't worked out!!!!! Plus, she will have you call your agent multiple times per day to verify everything is still okay.

If you MUST tell her, wait till you are on-board and sipping some cocktails at a bar one night. "Honey, do I have a story for you . . . . . . . "

So glad everything worked out for you. Now relax and get ready for the cruise.

Quick! Print out all the confirmations. Make sure there is a date on the paper.

I'm glad they could get the cabin back for you.

Some of y'all are married to the wrong women, not all of us think our husband's are stupid. :eek::D My husband is smart, he lets ME handle the vacation plans - haha. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't tell your wife. Everything is okay in the end and no harm, no foul. As one husband to another, if you tell her what happened you are 99% of the idiot that you would have been if it hadn't worked out!!!!! Plus, she will have you call your agent multiple times per day to verify everything is still okay.

If you MUST tell her, wait till you are on-board and sipping some cocktails at a bar one night. "Honey, do I have a story for you . . . . . . . "

I just had a similar problem. I just did a last minute booking and booked a Aft-Balcony cabin in the Victory's buttocks for an epic Thanksgiving Cruise. Bought and paid in full. It was the last balcony left.

I just got a call from a Carnival Supervisor stating I can't have thabalcony room anymore even though I already paid for it. They removed me from the balcony cabin and gave me a drippy inside cabin.

:D.

Edited by rhinomike

I just had a similar problem. I just did a last minute booking and booked a Aft-Balcony cabin in the Victory's buttocks for an epic Thanksgiving Cruise. Bought and paid in full. It was the last balcony left.

I just got a call from a Carnival Supervisor stating I can't have thabalcony room anymore even though I already paid for it. They removed me from the balcony cabin and gave me a drippy inside cabin.

Too funny. I thought you were serious till I saw the :D.

Some of y'all are married to the wrong women, not all of us think our husband's are stupid. :eek::D My husband is smart, he lets ME handle the vacation plans - haha. ;)

Actually my wife is quite smart. She gives me the basic parameters of what she wants in a cruise. I then meet with our TA and bring home several selections for her review. She then lets me know which selection is best and then I go back to finalize things with the TA. This way, if everything goes perfectly she takes full credit but if there is any problems it is entirely my fault.

:D;):p

ABSOLUTELY!!!! You are very wise. :D

Yep you got that right!

LOL...totally agree. Don't tell the wife, and I AM a wife.

Edited by 2 cruzen

Somebody owes you a beer. Tell you what, if you wear a red shirt and a green hat on the lido deck between 10:00p and 10:30p on 11/27 and I can find you I'll buy you one :)

I plan super vacations for my family. It is very rewarding to hear them gush over stuff we do. Colesieum underground tour. Climbing Montserrat. Ov cabins not balconies ever!!!

Can't really tell who was at fault, was it the travel agent or Carnival?
- or was it the cruiser client trying to have changes made

as he sat there with online Deck Plans opened before him on-screen, as he made the call

talking clear and specific cabin numbers all the while... ? :confused: