It's official!!

SoCalKJ

Congrats

The seprate boarding is our favorite along with laundry on the longer cruises. Last few times the strawberries looked pretty pathetic and she does not wear a cap and my old german Grandma that kind of raised me always made sure we take our hat off in the house so I rarely wear one. She would say "you wear the hat in the barn. Are you calling my house a barn?" Many many years ago, still afraid to wear a cap indoors.

SoCalKJ...

Now that you're onboard the Inspiration, are you seeing any noticeable changes that were made during the recent drydock?

I suspect it was all minor stuff like replacing a few areas of carpet and doing a lot of maintenance behind the scenes. I know you posted at one point that you were expecting to see Funship 2.0 enhancements... but I don't think they're planning to do that to any of the Fantasy-class ships anytime soon.

So, I'm curious to hear if you're noticing anything different from your previous cruise.

After digging a little deeper through CruiseCritic this morning, I found my answer in another thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1946310

Someone that sailed on the Inspiration post-drydock reports that a new emergency diesel generator was installed onboard (part of the post-Triumph $300 million upgrades) plus there was some electrical and plumbing work done... as well as the usual carpet change-out and some signage upgrades in the buffet area.

After digging a little deeper through CruiseCritic this morning, I found my answer in another thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1946310

Someone that sailed on the Inspiration post-drydock reports that a new emergency diesel generator was installed onboard (part of the post-Triumph $300 million upgrades) plus there was some electrical and plumbing work done... as well as the usual carpet change-out and some signage upgrades in the buffet area.

Noticed the generator on the FAscination last month too,

Congradulations !

I'm home...exhausted....will post a review of the changes I noticed...some good, some that just downright SUCK!

Anyhoo...before I do anything though...I stand corrected...I could've sworn they already had a Hasbro game on my September sailing, but apparently that was "Game Show Mania," a different program...this time, there was neither. They did mention that certain bits of entertainment aren't up and ready yet since only being 2 sailings out of dry dock. I need to now figure out what the heck it actually was...since i know the game show mania (which I've played during the Friday night sail away)...and if this wasn't Hasbro, it was SOMETHiNG.

Anyway...review to come...but I'll leave you with some Behind The Fun sweets:

zady3a8a.jpg

Yayy! That's so great!! I'll be there one day... ONNNEEE DAYYY haha! Can't wait to read your review! :)

I'm gonna wait until I've had a good night sleep...otherwise I may be posting a little more negatively than my spirit usually allows and I can never write a fair review if I'm tired and crabby.

Note: I rarely get enough sleep because my head is always "go! go! go!" The 3-days go so dang fast, I never wanna go to sleep, because upon awakening, it's that much closer to debarkation. :-(

I'm gonna wait until I've had a good night sleep...otherwise I may be posting a little more negatively than my spirit usually allows and I can never write a fair review if I'm tired and crabby.

Note: I rarely get enough sleep because my head is always "go! go! go!" The 3-days go so dang fast, I never wanna go to sleep, because upon awakening, it's that much closer to debarkation. :-(

OK, get some sleep and then come back and fill us in.