soaps and shampoos

cabinboy1945

I love love love the Elemis shampoo :) Used to love the Elemis soap too but haven't seen it for a while. The soap I last experienced on HAL was some vile looking, disgusting smelling (to me) fig and olive stuff. Ugh. Next time we cruise we will take our own soap. I'm such a princess ;)

The only Elemis product I like is the little round soap wrapped in white tissue - Zest something-or-other. LOVE that scent! It's been absent for a few years but reappeared on our recent NA cruise. I do bring a bar of soap in our own soap dish. And, my own hair products.

We are going on our cruise in 7 days on the Westerdam. Do they supply the soaps and shampoos? On one cruise line, we had to supply our own. Thank You

The shampoo, conditioner and shower gel are in containers hanging in the shower area.

There will be either the white zest soap or the green mushy bar of soap on the sink. There will also be a tiny bottle of hand lotion and a shower cap.

They are also Elemis products.

We do not like the Elemis products. the first time back in 2005 when the products were in the cabin, DH had a reaction to the shampoo -- it could have been because of all the medications he takes.

The shampoo and condition are terrible on my hair -- makes it feel like straw and I do not color my hair.

The white zest soap dries out my hands.

So I bring our own shampoo and bars of soap.

The only Elemis product I like is the little round soap wrapped in white tissue - Zest something-or-other. LOVE that scent! It's been absent for a few years but reappeared on our recent NA cruise. I do bring a bar of soap in our own soap dish. And, my own hair products.

I'm also in the camp of "don't use the shampoo or the soap". Both are very drying to my skin and hair. We bring our own bath soap and shampoo to use onboard. I can use the conditioner with no problem.

The shampoo, conditioner and shower gel are in containers hanging in the shower area.

There will be either the white zest soap or the green mushy bar of soap on the sink. There will also be a tiny bottle of hand lotion and a shower cap.

They are also Elemis products.

From our recent Veendam cruise:

2e0r1na.jpg

spex5h.jpg