Price of Certain Drinks

vie lee

Sailing the Jewel in January - have not sailed NCL in years and we are wondering about -

1. Sierra Mist - do they have diet Sierra Mist?

2. Wine - House White Zin - how much for a glass?

2. Wine - House Merlot - how much for a glass?

Sailing the Jewel in January - have not sailed NCL in years and we are wondering about -

1. Sierra Mist - do they have diet Sierra Mist?

2. Wine - House White Zin - how much for a glass?

2. Wine - House Merlot - how much for a glass?

Reference the wine, just had a glass of each last week. I believe they were about $7.50 each...

Here is a website with a bunch of photos of NCL bar menus. It doesn't say how recent they are, or which ship(s) they come from, but they say that a glass of merlot (Blackstone) is $8.25, and white zinfandel (RM Woodbridge) is $6.00.

They are from the Breakaway so they are recent.

WOW - White Zinfandel Woodbridge for $6.00 - that is great - just got off the Navigator of the Seas and White Zinfandel Beringer was $9.00. Will be drinking a lot more wine on this Jan cruise than I did on this last one.......:D

Edited by vie lee

Here is a website with a bunch of photos of NCL bar menus. It doesn't say how recent they are, or which ship(s) they come from, but they say that a glass of merlot (Blackstone) is $8.25, and white zinfandel (RM Woodbridge) is $6.00.

Awesome, thanks so much!!

I went over drink menu's carefully and everything is cheaper than on the Navigator - Specialty Coffee drinks at least $2.00 cheaper, Wine 2-3 Dollars cheaper and Soda is 40 cents cheaper. My favorite "The Ultimate Margarita" is 75 cents less. It may not be rational but I have a thing about drinks being more than $10.00. When we cruise us "girls" really love our before dinner cocktail hour and so the 6 of us sailing in January can look forward to that with these prices.............:D

I went over drink menu's carefully and everything is cheaper than on the Navigator - Specialty Coffee drinks at least $2.00 cheaper, Wine 2-3 Dollars cheaper and Soda is 40 cents cheaper. My favorite "The Ultimate Margarita" is 75 cents less. It may not be rational but I have a thing about drinks being more than $10.00. When we cruise us "girls" really love our before dinner cocktail hour and so the 6 of us sailing in January can look forward to that with these prices.............:D

Vie lee, have a great cruise on NCL, hope you like it as well as you did the Golden...Remember us?

Nita

Boy at my age its getting harder to remember, but I think I do. My husband was still alive back then, we were on the Golden twice, once for our friends 50th Wedding anniversary and one by our selves and for the life of me I can't remember which one of those two it was. Did we meet the night before the cruise for Dinner? I can kinda remember that.........Since Larry has been dead for 4 years it had to be that long ago, or longer. At my age the old memory is not what it used to be........:o My girlfriend got this cruise thru Harrahs and since we did the same itinary last years and loved it, jumped at this one. We all love New Orleans - there are 6 of us going this year.

Boy at my age its getting harder to remember, but I think I do. My husband was still alive back then, we were on the Golden twice, once for our friends 50th Wedding anniversary and one by our selves and for the life of me I can't remember which one of those two it was. Did we meet the night before the cruise for Dinner? I can kinda remember that.........Since Larry has been dead for 4 years it had to be that long ago, or longer. At my age the old memory is not what it used to be........:o My girlfriend got this cruise thru Harrahs and since we did the same itinary last years and loved it, jumped at this one. We all love New Orleans - there are 6 of us going this year.

Have a great time: yes, it was that cruise. I still stay in contact once in awhile with Pama, but not as much as we did a few years ago. I am sorry to hear about your husband, I am sure Pama mentioned it, but yes, our memories are not as good as in years past.

Have a great cruise, sailing out of NOLA can be a good experience. We have done it several times, the last was a couple of years ago.

Talking about Pama - she is going with us in January - she also went with us last year and like me wanted to do it again this year. She has also jumped in and scheduled all our excursions for this cruise, because I was to busy with my TA from Barcelona, so now everything is set for January. I am going to call her today and tell her I ran into you again...........:D

When did you sail? My understanding is: the wine package isn't available anymore. It was a trail program and they decided to pull it. We had planned on giving it a shot on our upcoming cruise.

I was on the Sun that left Oct 30.

I was on the Sun that left Oct 30.

Boy I hope you are right. We really had our heart set on the package, then we heard it had been discontinued. This is great news. We use to bring several bottles on board, maybe 6 or so, but it is such a pain in the A## to lug all that around. I would gladly pay around $25 a bottle instead of the cost of a bottle, $15 corkage and the inconvenience.

Boy I hope you are right. We really had our heart set on the package, then we heard it had been discontinued. This is great news. We use to bring several bottles on board, maybe 6 or so, but it is such a pain in the A## to lug all that around. I would gladly pay around $25 a bottle instead of the cost of a bottle, $15 corkage and the inconvenience.

Me too. I refuse humping wine, water, whatever around. It just ain't worth it. Good luck.