Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

I've always looked forward to St. Thomas. What nice shots at Havensight! (and above). As you know, it's such a special time to see the twinkling lights in the harbor at departure. I hope you will have enjoyed your tour there.

The temps have cooled a tad here in Florida today, so enjoy your last couple of days until reality sets back in.

Have a lovely day. Lynne

Hi Dave --

Have you had the opportunity to read all of the sayings on the elevator floors yet? It was amazing to discover that most folks do not pay attention and were not even aware they were there. Some are very thought provoking.

Enjoy your day.

I noticed them right away. Enjoyed them very much. Had my husband take pics of them. Glad you pointed it out to Dave, I think, if he hasn't already noticed them, he'll get a kick out of it.

The weather here today is simply wonderful, and the views from the top of the Paradise Point tramway are postcard perfect.

The tour I originally booked, Tour 110A through the cruise line, simply did not leave enough time to enjoy anything, so after it was over I walked back and bought a $21 ticket to ride up again and just sit here for a few hours.

Dave, beautiful pictures at the Havensight dock in St Thomas. You should put a calender out of all your scenic pictures and start selling it. When I was on the Royal for the Nov. 3rd cruise, I stopped in the gift store onboard and asked about Princess calendars. Do you know Princess does not have calenders. You would think they would at least put one out with pictures of their ships. Thanks for your time and talent, really enjoying the second leg of your adventure as the first week.

Cheers - Ken & Darlene

The weather here today is simply wonderful, and the views from the top of the Paradise Point tramway are postcard perfect.

The tour I originally booked, Tour 110A through the cruise line, simply did not leave enough time to enjoy anything, so after it was over I walked back and bought a $21 ticket to ride up again and just sit here for a few hours.

Glad to see you got off the ship! Chris and I rode the tram two years ago and really got some great shots. Did you enjoy a bushwhacker while relaxing up there?

3pm and Allure of the Seas just now arriving at Crown Bay

11327638103_d8a73fda39_c.jpg

I believe they are late due to a missing life boat which lost a line the other day in Nassau and left at least 2 hrs late and add the issue they have had with only 75 power! Check if you have time and I believe you will see a lifeboat missing!

Dave

I see Pasta Arrabiata is on tonight's menu. I know you don't usually go to the dining room but if you have time tonight stop by and try some. It's my favorite thing on Princess. I usually ask them to make it for me several times.

Also, if you can, could you ask if there is a Headwaiter on the ship named Rui.

He's a wonderful outgoing guy that was "tapped" a couple of years ago to help roll out the new ship. If you run across him please ask him if he'll still be on the Royal in February.

Thanks!

Hi Dave --

Have you had the opportunity to read all of the sayings on the elevator floors yet? It was amazing to discover that most folks do not pay attention and were not even aware they were there. Some are very thought provoking.

Enjoy your day.

I agree 100% on that one! I knew they were there because I followed the "Everything" thread, so made it a point to look down each time I entered an elevator. VERY interesting!!

Why is it that in order to get to the scenic view observation deck you always have to walk thru a gift ship to get there? ;)

LMAO! David, have you ever been to Disneyland or Walt Disney World? EVERY attraction that you exit dumps you into a gift shop! I guess they figure there is no sense letting a captive audience go to waste!!! :eek: