Equinox Suite upgrade

rogfam

The Celebrity Suite is approximately 100 Square feet larger and has a separate bedroom. You do not get any addition per day points under the new system, or anything else that you would not get in the Celebrity Suite. It all depends on the value of the $60.00 per day to you, and whether you would like the feel of two separate rooms rather than the one larger room with the divider. It is really just a matter of personal opinion. Either way enjoy your cruise

The Celebrity Suite is approximately 100 Square feet larger and has a separate bedroom. You do not get any addition per day points under the new system, or anything else that you would not get in the Celebrity Suite. It all depends on the value of the $60.00 per day to you, and whether you would like the feel of two separate rooms rather than the one larger room with the divider. It is really just a matter of personal opinion. Either way enjoy your cruise

It is actuasly $120.00, per day for the couple. If moe than two, then it would be even more.

Actually you do.

Sky or Aqua Suite = 8 points per day.

Celebrity, signature or Royal Suite = 12 points per day

Currently booked on a TA in a Sky Suite (S1). Thinking of rebooking a Celebrity Suite (appox. $60 a day pp). Is it worth the difference?

For a Transatlantic I would say it is worth it. especially if is is a hump cabin. larger balcony. However, it you dont spend alot of time in cabin or on balcony then it is not worth it.

Actually you do.

Sky or Aqua Suite = 8 points per day.

Celebrity, signature or Royal Suite = 12 points per day

Excellent point!!! We had a Celebrity Suite on the Equinox and loved it. A walking closet, really comfortable bathroom with access through the bedroom and the living room and two TVs. :):) Great room!!

not to me.. you have a butler and you are mid ship -what more do you need.

On the S Class the S1 suites are not midship, they are right on the back at the corners with amazing corner balconies.

We did a back to back, one week in a Celebrity suite, the next in an S1, so had a good chance to compare.

The Celebrity suite is wonderful - big, feels luxurious, right in the middle of the ship, some have much bigger balconies. The bathroom was lovely and the walk in wardrobe a real bonus. We liked having the living room area with the big corner sofa. Some have enormous balconies. My partner said it was the best cabin he had ever sailed in and would do it again in a heartbeat. I said I preferred the view from the S1 and liked the big, bright room with the porthole window!

We were Captains select last time we sailed in an S Class Celebrity Suite and were given VIP passes to all the elite events. I gather this doesn't always happen.

Hope this helps - it's a matter of deciding what factors of two fantastic rooms you like most.

We have not stayed in a CS, but we visited one. It is really nice compared to a S2, but only thing we did not like was that you could not see the ocean from the bedroom. It is a separate room and the view is blocked by a wall. Unless of course the one I was in was different. Just in case it is important to you. I know it would be to us.