MS Nieuw Amsterdam & MS Eurodam Sail-Away-Dec 1, 2013

aliaschief

By the way, I hope you enjoy your Nieuw Amsterdam cruise...I'm sure you will! Even though it's without Jimmy Maddox.

Do you know who your Captain, Hotel Director and Cruise Director will be? Wondering if the staff that was on our TA have ended their contracts. I know the HD and CD are going to the Eurodam next year.

You're right on top of things, Bobbi. I didn't pick that up until you mentioned it.

Thanks, Chief...I hope to be here.

Thanks folks for catching my error. In a rush before we got ready to attend church.

NA is scheduled for 4:00 PM and Eurodam 5:00 PM.

No idea who the Captain, HD, CD is presently on NA.

Edited by aliaschief

Thanks for the reminder Chief... I can see my room from here! The real countdown has begun.

Enjoy your week on NA and will see you at sail-away on Dec. 8. Where are you going to be waving at us today? Will be looking for you.

Bon Voyage!

I'm afraid I won't be here to see double!:D We're going to go down to the States for a few days - just missing Black Friday traffic, I hope - to do a bit of Christmas shopping. We're due for that four-letter word starting with "s", so we may be racing back tomorrow, who knows. Anyway, have a happy sail-away, and many toots!

I'm afraid I won't be here to see double!:D We're going to go down to the States for a few days - just missing Black Friday traffic, I hope - to do a bit of Christmas shopping. We're due for that four-letter word starting with "s", so we may be racing back tomorrow, who knows. Anyway, have a happy sail-away, and many toots!

We'll miss you. Hope you get some good bargains and there is not too much traffic!

I did my chores this morning so I can be around all afternoon.

Just put up a pot of fresh veggie soup and I'm settled in for the day.

Can you believe it's Dec. 1?

I know I can't, esp with a wedding date of Dec 7! LOL

Time just FLIES, the older I get, the faster it goes! By the time i'm 80 it should be the blink of an eye.

Have a great time in the states.

Be careful if the roads get snowy.

anybody watching? This is so cute :) Even the palm trees on cam #1 are bigger....

I wonder if she'll give some toots? Tiny toots :D

EDIT: Seabourne Pride indeed.....

She wasn't very friendly with toots. I wish I could have read what was on the guys shirts. I could only see men and they all had on the same color shirt.