Best breakfast option if booked in suite?

Number34

Hi, my last cruise was in a suite on NCL. There was a small, 80 seater restaurant set aside for breakfast (and lunch) for suite passengers. I see that on Celebrity only Aqua have something similar and wondered what people thought were the best options on Celebrity?

We LOVED enjoying breakfast on our balcony. We even had our butler set it up inside a few times when the weather was cool. Since we had to be ready to go so early (mediterranean cruise), it was so much more relaxing to eat in our pj's and then get ready after breakfast. Our butler would ring our room when he was on the way with breakfast. We did feel bad when we found out he got up early just for us! Breakfast in Blu was also excellent, but we saved it for sea days and when we didn't have to be ready so early. Either option was much better than the main dining room. Hope that helps!

Thanks for all the options suggested. We like to have breakfast in the cabin on port days so that we can get out but on sea days enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant. Looks like it will be butler and Blu.

Thanks for all the options suggested. We like to have breakfast in the cabin on port days so that we can get out but on sea days enjoyed the ambience of the restaurant. Looks like it will be butler and Blu.

We might want to try the aft deck seating in the Oceanview. It is really nice and although you have to get your own food it is varied and hot. You will find out for yourself, but we found the service to be slow in the Blu for breakfast and returned to the Oceanview because we liked the outdoor seating and the layout of the buffet area. IMO the Blu is nothing like the great Sabatini's suite breakfast on Princess.

It is good to have choices.

We love breakfast on our balcony. the butler coves the table in white linens and serves up the food. beautiful.

DH orders an omelette and I order poached eggs with toast...fabulous:) Once in a while we order bananas in cream....incredibly delicious... I can hardly wait for our next cruise!!

Service in Blu was first class, but I really loved the dining table being set with linen and lovely cutlery, and enjoying my breakfast in my dressing gown :D

Lou

In your dressing gown. I love it. That's so Sherlock Holmsian!;)