WANTED "The Monsters Rock Cruise 2014"

Blue Thunder

Looking for someone to take over my double Interior Cabin for the Monsters of Rock Cruise 2014.

($1099 per person Total $ 2,618 including Taxes etc)

Much cheaper than the room you can find right now...

It's my dream cruise but schedule conflicts....

Looking for someone to take over my double Interior Cabin for the Monsters of Rock Cruise 2014.

($1099 per person Total $ 2,618 including Taxes etc)

Much cheaper than the room you can find right now...

It's my dream cruise but schedule conflicts....

You cannot re-sale cruises purchased from the mass cruise lines. At least one passenger must remain on the manifest.

I had to cancel a theme cruise one time; no refund.

I did have travel insurance which reimbursed me since it was a covered event.

You may not have a choice; go or lose the money.

Judy

You cannot re-sale cruises purchased from the mass cruise lines. At least one passenger must remain on the manifest.

I had to cancel a theme cruise one time; no refund.

I did have travel insurance which reimbursed me since it was a covered event.

You may not have a choice; go or lose the money.

Judy

It wasn't purchased from the cruise line, it came through a charter company.

Define charter company or give example of one. Does this mean cruise can be sold sold or even given away?

Judy

It means that the charter company has a block of rooms and their rules about transferring and/or reselling those rooms are going to be different than the cruise lines rules.

It means that the charter company has a block of rooms and their rules about transferring and/or reselling those rooms are going to be different than the cruise lines rules.

This entire cruise is chartered. My BIL tried to talk me into going, but my schedule will not allow me to book it either.

Blue Thunder you should try and sell your cabin on the forum on the website for the Monsters of Rock cruise. Or ask the organizer. There may be a waiting list for the interior cabins. I do the Legendary Rhythm and blues cruise every year, and those cabins are sold out a year in advance. Any that come up are sold in minutes on the forum (there are 500 people on the wait list for the January LRBC). I know the interiors sell in a flash. You will be reaching the true fans on the dedicated forum.

Looks like a great line up BTW!

Thank you so much!

I’ve suddenly learned that my husband might go to Australia and Hawaii in April…

That’s why I was thinking to cancel the cruise to travel with him.

As of today, the Australia thing might not happen and I should know by early next month.

If I still want to cancel the cruise, I’ll contact to the organizer and the forum to look for someone.

I’ve been on the Blues Cruise once several years ago when they were still having “San Diego to Cabo San Lucas” in October . It was cool, that’s why I wanted to do my thing! 

My husband has known the organizes of the Blues Cruise for a long time and he’s been doing a great job on his Blues Cruise! Hope we’ll go back but I don’t think so….

Sun...great suggestion...fyi my friend is the Sax player for Irma Thomas and said this years edition of the Blues Cruise was alot of fun...how did you enjoy it

I didn't go in October, but we are going in January :)

I heard it was a great cruise in October, lots of interesting photos ;) I am sure your buddy the sax player could tell you. An interesting combo, blues cruisers at fantasy fest in Key West. Looked like a lot of body painting going on LOL!

• 2 weeks later...