Double standard dress code

NOt after years of sun tanning when they have wrinkled leather skin.

When I'm old and wrinkled, I'll still wear sleeveless clothing.

Not gonna' suffer with sleeves in the heat of the summer.

Now a bikini, ... I'll spare you that. ;)

For thousands of years body hair was the norm, then the safety razor was invented and the manufacturer suggested body hair was unacceptable. So now this is where we are at today.

Personally, I prefer to go shirtless, and braid my back hair. I also grow my nose hair very long and comb it back over my bald head like a combover....i always like to let others on the trip enjoy my grooming habits by viewing me in all public areas;)

Some people on CC actually have a sense of humor.

Yes. And some people sit in waiting rooms while their doctors are busy giving their opinions on cruise critic.

As a cancer patient, I have experienced this firsthand!

Edited by Mystaken

Yes. And some people sit in waiting rooms while their doctors are busy giving their opinions on cruise critic.

As a cancer patient, I have experienced this firsthand!

I'm sitting in my den watching the evening news and the office is closed.

Yes. And some people sit in waiting rooms while their doctors are busy giving their opinions on cruise critic.... As a cancer patient, I have experienced this firsthand!

I'm a cancer patient also and I have discovered the thing to do is to give grace, and to receive grace. It's a difficult time for us but personally, I find reading and dreaming about cruising is helping me through this horrendous time. I'm looking forward to Christmas. Heck, I'm looking forward to dinner! LOL

Hang in there, sweetheart. :) God bless you.

I'm a cancer patient also and I have discovered the thing to do is to give grace, and to receive grace. It's a difficult time for us but personally, I find reading and dreaming about cruising is helping me through this horrendous time. I'm looking forward to Christmas. Heck, I'm looking forward to dinner! LOL

Hang in there, sweetheart. :) God bless you.

Thanks, Karen! Hope you are blessed with remission like I have been! When you hear the "C" word it puts everything else in perspective. I will be praying for you! Hang in there girl! Many people with cancer live for many years now. It's not the death sentence it was a few years ago! We need to live life to the fullest as best we can!