Dear Upgrade/Upsell Fairy,

TracieABD

Please, come and visit us soon! We have been very good this year and would love the opportunity to upgrade a bit.:D

We have always been good cruisers and (reasonably ;) ) well behaved on the cruise boards.

Loyally yours,

Tracie-Lynn:)

Please, come and visit us soon! We have been very good this year and would love the opportunity to upgrade a bit.:D

We have always been good cruisers and (reasonably ;) ) well behaved on the cruise boards.

Loyally yours,

I hope she visits you - but I don't think she visits cruise critic and I don't think she cares if we have been good cruisers and reasonably well behaved or not.

Here's the way I see the fairy - you either have a very good TA who knows when they are due to come out and asks early and the fairy sprinkles the dust

OR the fairy is tired and hits the computer - and some get the offers and some don't ;):p

Wishing you luck and hope it comes to fruition.

I just had a visit from the upsell fairy...just 5 days out until our cruise...it was a bit extravagant, but what the heck...you only live once. I upgraded to Neptune Suite...I'm going to not tell my husband and daughter who I'm traveling with and make it a surprise when we check in for our trip!

I just had a visit from the upsell fairy...just 5 days out until our cruise...it was a bit extravagant, but what the heck...you only live once. I upgraded to Neptune Suite...I'm going to not tell my husband and daughter who I'm traveling with and make it a surprise when we check in for our trip!

That is a great idea! I thought of that with my DH but knew I couldn't pull it off twice. I upsold to a mini on Princess a couple of years ago and managed to keep that a surprise. Wasn't sure I could keep it a secret the second time.

Obviously I was very, very good this year as the upgrade fairy moved my Maasdam FF to an EE and the upsell fairy got me a Vista Suite A on the navigation deck a minute from the pool Monday- 4 days before the cruise!

Obviously I was very, very good this year as the upgrade fairy moved my Maasdam FF to an EE and the upsell fairy got me a Vista Suite A on the navigation deck a minute from the pool Monday- 4 days before the cruise!

Ooooooh! You were good! Congratulations on your nifty digs!:)

I hope it happens for you too Tracie-Lynn.

The upgrade fairy visited us (free upgrade from inside to ocean-view) during booking, and the upsell fairy 2 weeks before going (from obstructed ocean-view to Lanai), but hey, I don't mind a third visit.

Third time is the charm right? :D

I hope it happens for you too Tracie-Lynn.

The upgrade fairy visited us (free upgrade from inside to ocean-view) during booking, and the upsell fairy 2 weeks before going (from obstructed ocean-view to Lanai), but hey, I don't mind a third visit.

Third time is the charm right? :D

And congratulations to you as well.

I must have been very very bad! Four days out and I don't even have a cabin yet! Hope they put nice soft blankets in the lifeboat where we will be sleeping!

Oh no! Maybe they have a very nice surprise for you dockside to alleviate your homelessness. :) I will keep my fingers crossed.:)

But not putting much faith in my "cruise consultant". He seems to be preoccupied and not know me from Adam. I'll be calling weekly and asking about it I guess.

According to your signature, you cruise ONLY next April. If I were your cruise consultant and you called me now, I would be more than preoccupied... I would hang up :rolleyes:

But not putting much faith in my "cruise consultant". He seems to be preoccupied and not know me from Adam. I'll be calling weekly and asking about it I guess.

It's way too early to start worrying about an upgrade or upsell for next April. Curious as the what you want your "cruise consultant" to do for you now?

Thank you! Ya'all are too sweet!:o

I promise to keep you posted on the progress of our little request. (Though I am a bit worried that my TA is going on vacation tomorrow! Even though I know she has amazing co-workers...).

Sign me

Ever hopeful!

Thank you! Ya'all are too sweet!:o

I promise to keep you posted on the progress of our little request. (Though I am a bit worried that my TA is going on vacation tomorrow! Even though I know she has amazing co-workers...).

Sign me

Ever hopeful!

We are all still hoping for you.