Silly question: What do I need to print for X excursions? Where/when to meet?

CruisingGatorGirl

This will be our first time using Celebrity excursions.

What do I need to bring to show I paid for them, do I even need to bring anything?

I don't really see a confirmation number but when I view my reservation online it shows the 3 excursions. Should I print a screen shot?

How do we know where to meet for the excursion? And what time to meet the group; do we meet at the start time or earlier?

Thank you in advance :o

We've always received all of our advance purchase excursion tickets on embarkation day. Usually when we arrive at cabin but no later than when we return from dinner. As jelayne says the meeting time and place will be printed on the ticket.

I always bring copies of email confirmation forms but have never needed them.

i always make a copy of my Celebity page with the excursions and any other things I paid fro ahead of time.

You should recieve all your tickets for the ship excursions in your cabin the day you board.

You usually meet in the Theater. Once there you walk down onto the stage and give staff your tickets(for all those you want to be with on the bus).. they will give you a sticker witha number on it for each ticket. they will call the numbers and you proceed with the staff person off the ship. You will find your bus and meet your tour guide.

have a great excursion.

i always make a copy of my Celebity page with the excursions and any other things I paid fro ahead of time.

You should recieve all your tickets for the ship excursions in your cabin the day you board.

You usually meet in the Theater. Once there you walk down onto the stage and give staff your tickets(for all those you want to be with on the bus).. they will give you a sticker witha number on it for each ticket. they will call the numbers and you proceed with the staff person off the ship. You will find your bus and meet your tour guide.

have a great excursion.

Sometimes.

If we have to tender to shore.

When docked, Most of my tours have met on the pier.

Sometimes the meeting place is on the ship and sometimes on the pier. Caribbean is more often on the pier than other areas.

If you are on a tour which involves touring on a bus or in a van, and if you are traveling with other guests, then you should have one person get everyone's tickets and have that person check in. They'll tell you this when you get to the meeting place. That way if there is more than one bus or van everyone will be together in the same group as the groups are assigned as you check in at the meeting place.