Looking for conservative cruise??

Hula Hips

Tons of them...google theme cruise finders

There are aslo several travel agencies that specializes in organizing large groups of political interest on cruise

Fyi...conservative theme cruises outnumber liberals 3 to 1

No desire...I love my Smooth Jazz Cruises too much

However, in the mid 80's I was on a cruise around the Greek Islands and one evening shared a table with Newt Gingrich (his invitation)....we did not discuss politics (we were both on vacation ), but had an incredible conversation about the Ancient Olympics over some really great Greek wine (his treat)

I would however, consider doing a TA cruise with alot of sea days, if they had guest speakers who have published works about the Lincoln Presidency from both parties perspectives..historical distance only enhances the conversation

Why would one want to be on a political theme cruise, if only one side is representatitive...where is the fun of a heated exchange?

Good lead...did you know in the late 60's Michael Savage worked as a ground keeper at the estate that Timothy Leary stayed in upstate New York, and was on the grounds the day that G. Gordon Liddy (of Watergate fame) busted 300 long hair hippies & Black Panthers Communist anti Vietnam War types including the Summer of 69 actress Jennifer O'Neil and a 16 year old scared kid (me) who's only offense was one of my tires was bald?

If you ever get thru on his call in show, ask him about it