Free Drink Coupon...

SoCalKJ

We were supposed to be getting a new and improved loyalty program instead we got one where stuff was taken away. And for some reason at the same time in a horrible bit of timing they took away the farewell party.

In an attempt to get this back on topic, have YOU ever failed to collect on the free drink coupon? If so, why? It's a simple question.

• 2 months later...
Please forgive if this topic has been beaten to death, brought back to life and then re-beaten to death ad infinitum...

Why can't the free drink coupon be redeemed at ANY bar on the ship? I usually don't eat in the MDR during breakfast, lunch or brunch (dinner only...but you can't use it then....grrrr) so my coupon goes to waste every time.

I have one thing that may help. Brunch by far in my opinion on the dream was the best meal I have ever had on any cruise ship(never been to the steak house). I don't drink that early so I always order a beer unopened and save it for later. Or you could RAK it ( Random act of kindness) to someone.

If the coupon is 2 for 1 will that apply to someone with the beverage package or just for someone paying with room key?

Last Jan. on Destiny we asked at the aft bar by the pool and was able to use ours there...never hurts to ask

Carnival hates to follow its own rules.

have tried to redeem it at atrium bar and bartender looked at me like i had two heads.

Tried again on lido deck and same.

Now if we use it fine and if not oh well, just something that Carnival wants us to forgot to use.

We were supposed to be getting a new and improved loyalty program instead we got one where stuff was taken away. And for some reason at the same time in a horrible bit of timing they took away the farewell party.

my new pal is pleased w/rack-stuff YOWZAAH !..jut wanted u 2 know