MS Maasdam & MS Noordam Sail-Away, Dec 6, 2013

aliaschief

My first time posting during sail away, maybe first time posting at all, haha. But I was watching my beloved Maasdam on the webcam and thought I would join the conversation.

Yay! Welcome! The best way to make a first post, during a sailaway!

My first time posting during sail away, maybe first time posting at all, haha. But I was watching my beloved Maasdam on the webcam and thought I would join the conversation.

Welcome StormyWildCat! To CC and our sail away thread! :)

Hey Welcome :D

Welcome to cruise critic and the HAL Boards and of course, most especially our sail a way thread:D

We addicts do this a lot.:rolleyes:

Happy to have you join us. Everyone is welcome. Feel free to join in at anytime. The more the merrier;)

Of course, it's mandatory that you approve our mascot Grand Marshal - Marley:D

Just kidding - it's not a requirement.;)

Welcome StormyWildCat - I think my first post was at a sail-away, too! Join the club...:)

Now the big question is - will she toot?

I remember that.... and look at what it lead to. LOL. Addiction or what?:D

Welcome StormyWildCat.

Thank you everyone! I cruised on Maasdam twice this year, 14 days and 13 days, so I have come to know her and her crew pretty well. I was glad to see her back "home" today. Did I hear earlier that she is delayed in leaving?

Yes, I think it was Maasdam that announced a 30 minute or more delay.

We need a photo of Master Marley on here, Jacqui. Hint hint.

Edited to add..... StormyWildCat, make sure you have Port Everglades webcam on before the horn starts. You can go back and forth between webcams - the other one being Ft. Lauderdale.

Edited by startwin

glad to hear the Silver Whisper goes late. Getting ready to leave in 30 minutes for the airport to fly down for tomorrow's Westerdam departure and hope to make it to the Hyatt in time for her sailaway in person :) Getting my last minute fix by watching the Noordam leave...

Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Sail-Away. I believe many of us are very fond of the MS Maasdam and MS Noordam.

glad to hear the Silver Whisper goes late. Getting ready to leave in 30 minutes for the airport to fly down for tomorrow's Westerdam departure and hope to make it to the Hyatt in time for her sailaway in person :) Getting my last minute fix by watching the Noordam leave...

Have a great time. Will you be waving to us? Let us know and we will be waving back.

Have a great cruise. Bon Voyage!:)

We need a photo of Master Marley on here, Jacqui. Hint hint.

Vict0riann is posting them regularly on the sail a way for me. There's one earlier - look back on this sail a way thread - hint hint:D

Edited by kazu

Thanks, I thought it sounded like Captain Ane Smit, but hard to tell. I think he is still on through this cruise, he came on in September. I'm not used to listening to the port radio, normally I have to keep my sound off.

So 5:30 pm??? bummer - maybe I can squeeze in Mr. Marley's dinner and stuff and stall DH for dinner :) maybe - I hope so