MS Maasdam & MS Noordam Sail-Away, Dec 6, 2013

aliaschief

A reminder that on our NA Sail-Away Sunday we'll have the CC banner out at the Sea View Pool on the rail and will be waving at you along with some of our Roll Call members.

If it's raining cats and dogs we will retreat to our SC port side aft wrap around on Deck 5 and wave from there.

A reminder that on our NA Sail-Away Sunday we'll have the CC banner out at the Sea View Pool on the rail and will be waving at you along with some of our Roll Call members.

If it's raining cats and dogs we will retreat to our SC port side aft wrap around on Deck 5 and wave from there.

Should be good weather for you Chief! I think we're about the only ones with it right now.... :D

yay! Will be watching!

Should be good weather for you Chief! I think we're about the only ones with it right now.... :D

Right now only 20% chance of rain and partly cloudy is the forecast. My cell phone is just about kaput and will be getting a new one upon my return, so you may not see any post from me during sail-away.

Jacqui, I've fixed up the Maasdam spreadsheet..... finally! :o

Hey you are awesome Rich. I have the Prinsendam's nearly done - now that I could find my link on the new laptop. Gardening and Marley slowed me down but it's basically winter again - so time to get planning:D:D

I guess 3x a day feeding times is not enough for Marley... :D

ha! ha! This guy eats ANYTHING. I had some old Styrofoam chips saved and used them for some Christmas packaging to protect the gifts. The next thing I knew - I was grabbing one out of his mouth !!!

Sticks, bones, leaves, whatever, he's not fussy :)

Just took him out so as long as the ships leave on time, I should be good:D

And he's AWAKE - so there should be tooting (I hope) :D

You'll be easy to spot Chief :D We'll be a watching for you :)