Why I love Johnny rockets!!!

We have a couple of JR´s here in Mexico City, the food is good but I´m not a fan tbh. I did have breakfast there while on the Oasis. It was good. :)

Now if they had an In n Out on board, that would be different!!! :eek:

Sailing on Jewel in a month, no JR. But it has the only Seaview cafe left in the whole world! So I will defintely have my onion rings craving there

If there was an In-n-Out on board I don't think I'd eat anywhere else.

:eek::eek::D:D

Chili cheese fries are delicious! I get an extra bowl of chili and a grilled cheese sandwich with that and dip the sandwich in the chili! Delicious!

OMG! Grilled cheese dipped in Chili - I am so going to get that on the Explorer in Feb! We didn't try JR's last cruise but my dad is adament that he wants to go this next cruise.

We ate at JR's for the 1st time on last cruise on the last sea day rather than eating at the Windjammer. We loved it. The burgers were big and juicy, good oinion rings and good shakes. I even liked the intermitten entertainment provided. It's not about eating fast food on a ship as someone said, but it was just wanting something different like a nice burger. I eat burgers at home so it does it matter to me if I'm eating it on a cruise or on land!