Why I love Johnny rockets!!!

Going on the explorer of the seas in May 2014 and I can't wait to eat at Johnny rockets! The burgers are delicious, the chili is amazing and the service is too notch!!! Anyone agree or disagree??

I even made up a dessert that wasn't on the menu and the server brought back what I asked for!! We tipped him well of course and I took pics with him and my wife!

Our 14 year old son LOVES JR malts!!!!!!!! He spent quite a bit of his money on them, used coupons, had 2 in his hand more than once. :D. He was either in the arcade or JR.

Next cruise is on the Jewel. No JR tho. :eek:

Going on the explorer of the seas in May 2014 and I can't wait to eat at Johnny rockets! The burgers are delicious, the chili is amazing and the service is too notch!!! Anyone agree or disagree??

I even made up a dessert that wasn't on the menu and the server brought back what I asked for!! We tipped him well of course and I took pics with him and my wife!

Really, the burgers are better than what you find in the Windjammer or wherever on board? I've always wondered if it's worth the cover charge...I know my girlfriend loves onion rings. I imagine one can order those there?

Really, the burgers are better than what you find in the Windjammer or wherever on board? I've always wondered if it's worth the cover charge...I know my girlfriend loves onion rings. I imagine one can order those there?

Much better than Windjammer burgers. However, the MDR and room service burgers are not bad either.

They'll actually bring you onion rings for free when you sit down. Ask for the peanut butter and chocolate milk shake. Wow.

We enjoy Johnny Rockets at least once while on board. The onion rings are really good. They bring onion rings and fries to the table before you even order. Have not tried a milk shake yet; but maybe on our next cruise.

I love the entertainment, as well. Just a fun experience while at sea.

My wife and I love JR. We were introduced to them on our first cruise and now we seek them out wherever we travel.

Edited by shaggyofwv

Been on 6 RC cruises and never once had the desire to eat fast food while on vacation.

I feel much better without a 4000 calorie meal....

We've been on 28 and would never pass up a JR for a meal while on a ship that has one. We don't concern ourselves with one or two high calorie meals during a cruise. Most cruises that we've taken we end up losing some weight due to all of the walking. So yes, we love the choice.

Been on 6 RC cruises and never once had the desire to eat fast food while on vacation.

I feel much better without a 4000 calorie meal....

Finally found the way on the system to ignore users who provide no useful information.....;)

DW wife and I enjoy JR as well. She says the onion rings are "to die for!" :D

We enjoy the change from more formal dining. Sometimes you just have to get your grease fix. In Atlanta, we have the Varsity, the world's largest fast food restaurant and a great place for rings.

JR on the ship is fine...but it's MUCH better on land! A more extensive menu in land-based restaurants! Their egg salad sandwiches (which you can't get on the ship) are uber-delicious!!!!

Agree! The burger I usually order on land is not on the ship menu