holiday music throughout princess ship?

Moviegirlnyorlando

I read the princess holiday activites on their website and read other posts on holiday activities but was wondering about general music played by the pool, in clubs and restaurants.... will there be a lot of Christmas music everywhere ? I'm really hoping this is the casement at least for Christmas Eve and such.

The background music over speakers will be xmas music most of December.

Is there any place on the ship where you can get away from the overly treacly Christmas music. Just like the ships have no-smoking zones, there should be no background zones. Can you imagine living w 7 continuous Christmas music that you can not turn off and can not get away from.

Call me scrooge if you wish but I get totally tired of trhe stuff 2 days after Halloween.

DON

I was on Grand Princess December 15-22 Southern Caribbean last year. The only Christmas-y entertainment I took notice of was a few (very) vintage holiday movies on MUTS during the day; and on the very last night the pianist in the Piazza was playing a set of Christmas songs. Plenty of Caribbean music on deck and throughout the ship all week.