Paradise Point Aerial Ride & Mountain Top

mamaboss

We did this tour on Princess about 8 years ago and really enjoyed it. Mom is now 88 and cannot walk steps. Does anyone know if there is any concerns with steps for viewing, restrooms and such? She walks short distances but could not do more than 2-3 steps. We will also have a fold up transport chair.

The Bird Lady is now at the Butterfly Farm in Havensight.

The taxi can drop you right where the restaurant is, and I believe the restrooms are on the same level as the bar/restaurant at PP. There's a new owner and PP has been undergoing renovations for some time and we haven't been there lately. Perhaps someone else can verify the restrooms are easily accessible from the restaurant level.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of doing the tram after our 1/2 day sail in a few weeks. I see the price at $20 per person and it sounds that its the round trip fare. I am 7 people and $140 seems like alot of money to pay even though it is a gorgeous view.

How much would a taxi cost round trip? Do they have taxi's to fit 7 people?

Edited by girlscruise2011

We've only takes 1 private tour so can't recommend any group tour operators. I did see that Jimmy Loveland at treasure isle tours offers a combo package that included Paradise Point, not sure if that would work for you. There are also taxis at the dock that offer tours.

Edited by blue_water