LI to Bayonne Cruiseport

lenquixote66

Academy Bus (formerly Entertainment Tours).

Go to https://www.enttours.com/destinationdetail.aspx?iDestinationInfoId=5

Looks like it's $75 pp round trip and picks up at 3 different LIE exits.

All of these are too far from where I live.

New question :

Does anyone know of a hotel close to the Bayonne cruiseport when I can leave my car while on the cruise ?

All of these are too far from where I live.

New question :

Does anyone know of a hotel close to the Bayonne cruiseport when I can leave my car while on the cruise ?

The Hilton Garden Inn and the Hampton Inn and Suites on Staten Island offers free parking and free shuttle service to and from the cruiseport(about a 15 minute ride).Both hotels are across the parking lot from each other and owned by the same couple,Lois and Richard Nicotra.

Are you looking for a hotel room for the night before the cruise, or just a place to park your car for the duration of the cruise?

If the former, the prior poster's recommendation is one option, and there are also park/cruise packages to be found at stay123.com and trinityreservations.com , although in general you'll still have to pay for transportation between the hotel and the port for those packages.

If the latter, since you're only driving from Long Island you should probably just drive directly to the port on the morning of departure and park there ($19 per night). It would be cheaper and more convenient than paying a hotel for parking and paying for transportation between the hotel and port.

There's also a company, Winston Transportation, that says it offers service from Long Island to Cape Liberty. I really don't know anything about them, but you might want to look into it:

http://www.winstontrans.com/service_to_from_bayonne_cruise

Edited by njhorseman