Input on Cabin Selection/Grade...

Bo1953

Hello all - my plans have changed and instead of getting married in May and taking a Crystal cruise out of NY, we are getting married 21 June and are looking at the cruise on the Regatta on 27 June 14.

Not expecting the same level of service, but, we want to book a B1 or B2 cabin. We will take the premium beverage package. Anything else we need to consider around this as well?

My question is, which cabins are recommended on this ship? We would not prefer any obstruction of very little. As well, can anyone advise what the air credit is as we can possibly use ff miles r/t.

Any other recommendations as this will be the first time Oceania.

TIA - bo1953

The Obstructed view cabins are on deck 6 and are Cat E

The B cabins should not be a problem

The air credit varies by cruise so best to have you TA check on the amount or call Oceania

Enjoy

Lyn

congratulations-on-your-upcoming-marriage.jpg

There really isn't much to say about the cabin choices on the Regatta, because all of the Veranda Staterooms are identical except for location.

211205.jpg

staterooms-3d-a1.jpg

As this will be your Honeymoon, however, you may wish to book an A Level Room, because it is only at Concierge Level and higher that a hot breakfast is provided through Room Service on Oceania. It is my understanding that many newly Married people spend a lot of morning time in their cabin, so this may be an important consideration.

staterooms-3d-os.jpg

Suites, of course, are ultimately more spacious, and come complete with the services of a butler who can make things like -rose petals in the bath- or -Champagne Cocktails at precisely the moment you met-, happen, so everything is a trade off.

Enjoy your Cruise

& the very best of luck to you! :D

I noticed on the other forum you are a Vegan you want to make sure this is noted on your booking then speak with the Maitre'd when you are onboard

Yes if you are prone to motion sickness look for a cabin mid ship

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage

Lyn

This is coming from a person who generally books an inside stateroom and is quite happy with it, so I can't speak to stateroom choice! However, my one piece of advice would be to NOT wait until you get on board to make your reservations for the specialty restaurants (Toscana, etc.) if you are picky about eating times, tables (i.e., eating alone or sharing a table) or dates you want to eat there. I generally book those restaurants for at sea days so I can maximize my time ashore on the other days as well as have more energy for a longer dinner at Polo and Toscana. I also like to sit down to eat in the 7 to 7:30 range, and those spots fill quicker than those for dining later. Look at the web site to find out when you can book and don't wait until too long after that to book. You can usually change later if you want. Also, don't forget to at least try the Terrace for dinner - more informal, but still great food, served to you rather than set out for a free-for-all buffet with everyone handling the serving utensils, and you can sit outside if the weather's nice. It's also a fun place to be when the ship is leaving or arriving at a port.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage, and have fun on Regatta.

Edited by roothy123